Scotland u21s v Turkey u21s

Steven W

1 minute ago, cowboy said:

sounds like gemma fay, but i missed the introductions, maybe someone can confirm?

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Gemma Faye.

Glasgow Uni accent is annoying but she is a decent analyst.

2 minutes ago, resk said:

Gemma Fay I think.  

Ah yeah course, knew I recognised her voice. She is good.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

As class as it was, the slip does ruin the aesthetic. 

I was hella excited by him initially but it seems he's toiled after his injury?

A wee bit aye.  He's just too young to be playing every game.  If we had an experienced older full back to share the position with him that would be perfect.  We did have one, but then we signed a guy who defended the guy who racially abused him so he had to go.  

25 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Every time I watch the u21s they are absolute garbage. Not because of any lack of talent, or any specific players fault, but because of Scot Gemmill's absolute bowfin tactics and team selection.

I find U21 International football a waste of time at the best of times but when you've got a dumplin' like him running the show it's a shitshow. The first team have a very distinct style now, the 21s should be playing the same way but they just hoof it. 

Scotland look completely outclassed by this Turkish team here. Had a quick look over the previous results in the group and Turkey haven’t exactly been in great form. Scotland can’t seem to even string 4 or 5 passes together never mind scoring a goal. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Scotland look completely outclassed by this Turkish team here. Had a quick look over the previous results in the group and Turkey haven’t exactly been in great form. Scotland can’t seem to even string 4 or 5 passes together never mind scoring a goal. 

Turkey have more experience, better athletes and a few quality players.

The Scotland group is extremely weak. Other than Ramsay and Doig no one else who started is playing at a decent level. We are possibly suffering due to the lockdowns but it's a poor group of players. They could be better than this with decent coaching.