Scotland u21s v Turkey u21s

Steven W

Info on this game seems somewhat sparse. I'm considering making a late dash through for it. I take it I can buy tickets at the stadium? If I'm a little late (every possibilty) can I buy tickets after kick off?

Any tips on where to park?

I see Belgium have the group pretty much won already, but does finishing second get us anything in terms of qualification?

I think one of the SSC emails recently was saying you can get tickets from the Hearts ticket office on the day.

The 3 2nd place teams with most points (after the games v bottom placed sides for the bigger groups are removed) qualify for the u21 tournament and the remaining 6 go into playoffs. Going to be a big ask to catch Denmark who have their 4 remaining games all at home.

I can't remember the last time I saw kick-off at an u21s game (for various reasons) so you should be fine getting a ticket if you're late. That said, the last few times have been with the SSC membership.

Who thinks Glen Middleton is a number 9. Good player but no end product. Surely better with Rudden as he is a much better striker. Is Calum Hendry too old as he also is in form and would be better than both.

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

This is already horrendous.

have we been within 40 yards of the Turkey goal?

Edit:  Apparently we had a chance in the first minute. I missed the start of the game.

Unsurprisingly, from a set-piece delivery quite a way out.