Austria v Scotland

That goal was balance for the shite Polish penalty.

So far, looked good in bursts going forward, defensively  a bit off. 

Patterson getting found out a wee bit defensively and positionally, but the reincarnation of Hutton when going forward.

Midfield needs either Macgregor or Gilmour as a minimum (ideally both) as we are struggling to keep the ball like we have been doing recently.

Adams is very good.

18 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Ferguson has hardly touched the ball.

I think he's doing fine, to be honest. He's turned back when he should maybe have gone forward a couple of times, but he's not giving the ball away and is also showing for it. I like Ryan Jack but I think it would be easier to make your first start alongside either Gilmour or McGregor, whose first instinct is perhaps more forward looking than Jack's. Ferguson also has Arnautovic drifting into his space quite a bit which he's dealt with reasonably well.

We appeared to spend the second half of the first half with McGinn on the left as well as Armstrong, for some reason.

Just now, Gordopolis said:
25 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
It’s going to be a bit depressing if it turned out we don’t have a decent replacement for McGregor and Gilmour after all.

At the same time it's good to find it out tonight instead of Vs Ukraine or Wales!

Oh yeah, definitely agree.

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

We haven’t been that convincing defensively. Ferguson has a major lack of movement.

I’m a big fan of Che Adams’ grandparents. Great work by them emoji1319.png

He's been in acres of space every time the ball's went near him. Also, correct me if ai'm wrong, but I don't believe he's missed a pass yet.

Decent performance so far, still not convinced by Patterson or Hendry defensively. Hanley is slowly winning me round however, and Tierney is class.

They had a spell of creating a few chances where they were playing through the midfield, but a slight reshuffle with Ferguson pushing up to counter-press, and the rat sitting deeper seems to have sorted that out.

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

He's been in acres of space every time the ball's went near him. Also, correct me if ai'm wrong, but I don't believe he's missed a pass yet.

Decent performance so far, still not convinced by Patterson or Hendry defensively. Hanley is slowly winning me round however, and Tierney is class.

They had a spell of creating a few chances where they were playing through the midfield, but a slight reshuffle with Ferguson pushing up to counter-press, and the rat sitting deeper seems to have sorted that out.

My Team: ...