Your teams player of the season so far?

5 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Not quite as much as Aberdeen tbf.   Out both cups, bottom six.  Bet you wish you had a Cadden ;)

You’d better be careful with what you’re saying there. That could also be Hibs in three weeks time.

7 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Ryan Porteous         

Buzzing for all of the Aberdeen and Rangers fans who definitely aren’t bothered by him to come along and batter their keyboards.

You guys keep saying this, but Hibs problem is that Porteous is a lot more bothered by Aberdeen and Rangers than the fans are by him.

It would probably be Watkins if he had stayed fit. It sounds a bit simplistic, but I think there is genuinely a case to be made that his injury issues have been amongst the biggest contributing factors in our two previous managers losing their jobs when they did. 

Overall, I would probably go with Ferguson, but even he has endured dips in form. I can't think of a player in our squad who I would score above 7/10 for their season to date, though. 

McCrorie is a reasonable shout, but he has spent most of the season at the centre of a porous defence, even though I wouldn't actually place much blame at all on him individually for our problems there. 

Ramsay started the season superbly but has tailed off a bit in recent times, as you would probably expect from a youngster in his first full season - still confident that he has all the attributes to develop into an excellent player. On the other hand, Hayes started the season indifferently but has been consistently good since around Christmas.

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Difficult one as there have been a few good performers for us this season.

I will go for Jota. 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Jota

It would probably have been Kyogo if it wasn’t for injury 

Fair shouts as they are both a fucking joy to watch, but I think Abada has slipped under the radar a wee bit, we'd probably have missed Forrest a lot more if it wasn’t for his contribution IMO.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Without Zander Clark we'd have been relegated before January. 

Without Callum Hendry we'd have been relegated by now.

One of those two and nobody else is close.

The wee ballboy last Saturday is probably third.

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's not many candidates for us, Charlie Adam's win/loss record speaks for itself when he's started vs when he's been missing. Makes a massive difference.

Ryan Sweeney for being our only competent defender probably?

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ryan Sweeney for me. Battling on against non stop attacks, and sorting out tangerine fucking dimwits.

Dundee vs Dundee United player ratings as derby sides share spoils but new  stars shine - Scottish Daily Express

Thank you.

Comfort Classic: The Sweeney | Royal Television Society

42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Thanks to Craig Gordon missing the St Johnstone games due to illness Liam Kelly is the only keeper, and thus probably the only player, to have played the entire season

Jack Fitzwater has played in every game for Livi this season including cups. Max Stryjek and Jason Holt have played every minute in the league too I believe

Jack Fitzwater has played in every game for Livi this season including cups. Max Stryjek and Jason Holt have played every minute in the league too I believe

Although Jack McMillan replaced him for the last 25 minutes against Cowdenbeath so he’s a part timer compared to Liam Kelly

11 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Although Jack McMillan replaced him for the last 25 minutes against Cowdenbeath so he’s a part timer compared to Liam Kelly

if you want to split hairs he was also subbed off against Ross County and Hibs due to injury but my point was that he'd played in every game this season. The other two have played every minute in the league

Tavernier for me. Genuinely a brilliant player that works so hard for the team in all phases. His performance at home to Dortmund was truly outstanding and he hasn't dipped in and out of form like many have.