Greenock Morton v Ayr United

40 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

We entertained the whole nation on Tuesday with our scintillating silky soccer so it's only fair that there are home wins here and at Hamilton

0_Screenshot-2019-12-18-at-220723.png

15 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I see you can buy tickets for the Wee Dublin End on the Morton website. Same arrangements as for the Partick fans then? No away fans in the main stand?

Was coming on to ask the exact same thing 

It looks like both Adeloye and Dempsey might be fit according to the AP. If that is the case I would play both and go with 

McAdams

Houston Muirhead McGinty Reading

McKenzie Murdoch McInroy Maxwell

Dempsey

Adeloye  

Subs 

Albinson, O'connor, Bryden, Gordoh , Fjortoft , Moffat, Kenyon, Moffat

If everyone is fully fit I believe we can win.

Trying to buy tickets for the wee Dublin end but only option I’m getting when trying to check out is to pick tickets up from ticket office. Any idea how to change this. 

ETA: Just seen we can pay at the gate so will probably just do that 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Trying to buy tickets for the wee Dublin end but only option I’m getting when trying to check out is to pick tickets up from ticket office. Any idea how to change this. 

ETA: Just seen we can pay at the gate so will probably just do that 

It was an e-ticket for the first game. Obviously that was too convenient for people. A long queue and a missed kick-off it is then.

18 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

It was an e-ticket for the first game. Obviously that was too convenient for people. A long queue and a missed kick-off it is then.

The WDE only has old style turnstiles, and we can only scan e-tickets at the fully electronic turnstiles (no handheld scanners or anything like that*), so make a choice: pick up ticket/pay at gate or sit in the main stand. 

*Or any scanners that even work fully most games. 

Have the fear a wee bit for this one, especially with the less than ideal situation in defence. Manage to grind out a win and I think we (should) be safe barring any disasters. The sooner we can start planning for next season the better.

Come on The Ton. Will be back in UK by Monday and looking forward to Killie game. So complete my away time sentence with a home win.

Glad it's with the team holding their own and great to have followed on Morton TV for a few weeks.

This will be a pivotal game in the run. A win and start sorting squad for next season, a loss and might get the jitters.

Odds on 1 v 1 , Big McGinty worth an own goal for all those wasted pay days he collect in Greenock.

Edited by Paisley Ton
why

7 hours ago, SpoonTon said:

The WDE only has old style turnstiles, and we can only scan e-tickets at the fully electronic turnstiles (no handheld scanners or anything like that*), so make a choice: pick up ticket/pay at gate or sit in the main stand. 

*Or any scanners that even work fully most games. 

cheers for explaining.

18 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Have the fear a wee bit for this one, especially with the less than ideal situation in defence. Manage to grind out a win and I think we (should) be safe barring any disasters. The sooner we can start planning for next season the better.

Bullen has clocked the fact you are short in defence and has decided to really go for broke.  I appreciate it doesn’t look that way on paper, given we are playing 1 (one) 17 year old school wean up front, by himself, with no support.  But I reckon this could be a goal fest.