Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

57 minutes ago, well_said said:

Are you denying that child abuse did not happen within Celtic boys club . I think youl find that the court records contradicts you and the majority of the Celtic support.  But hey you seem to think that child abuse is ok , decent people dont.

I think you’ll find your own sentence structure contradicts itself.

Melt.

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Aye I suppose there's no need when you can just get handed a title via e-mail.

It’s proven time and again that Rangers shit a brick after the winter break. That year was no different. Neither is this one tbf.

5 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

A win would  be fantastic as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park also.

A draw and it’s done as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park. 

Even a defeat wouldn’t be the end of the world as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park.

I’ll fucking  cuff you anymore of this shit 

48 minutes ago, well_said said:

Why do Celtic fans not want to discuss the child abuse ,and continually deny it happened ?

Because this is a match thread. 

There is a thread dedicated to all things Celtic where this has been discussed by a few Celtic posters 

31 minutes ago, well_said said:

Nothing to do with point scoring. Check your post regarding rangers being a lying and corrupt team , in my opinion they are no worse than Celtic.  Scottish football and society would be a far better place without both Celtic and rangers.

He was joking ya fucking nugget!

Big decision for me if I attend the game or not. Probably won’t but it might be my last Old Firm game as I’m considering giving up season ticket after 40 years. 

Celtic win and it’ll be very difficult to see anything other than Celtic winning league.

Rangers win and I would be quietly confident we ll go on and win the league. 

A draw and there is still only 3 points in it. Celtic would be favourites of course but I can’t believe people think it would be all over. 

Still quite a while to go. I’ll wait until nearer the time before saying too much 

2 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Big decision for me if I attend the game or not. Probably won’t but it might be my last Old Firm game as I’m considering giving up season ticket after 40 years. 

Celtic win and it’ll be very difficult to see anything other than Celtic winning league.

Rangers win and I would be quietly confident we ll go on and win the league. 

A draw and there is still only 3 points in it. Celtic would be favourites of course but I can’t believe people think it would be all over. 

Still quite a while to go. I’ll wait until nearer the time before saying too much 

Not  really  sure I can comprehend what would be a normal posting sequence from yourself… But I’m impressed, maybe rethink my stance on you.

You must be in the premium MyGers section to even have the option to not to go, but you make a good point. It’s not quite a must win game for Rangers, but it’s one they can’t afford to lose.

In all honesty I reckon it’ll be a draw.

9 minutes ago, stressball said:

Not  really  sure I can comprehend what would be a normal posting sequence from yourself… But I’m impressed, maybe rethink my stance on you.

f**k off Well -said.. see what you’ve done to me