Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

On 05/04/2022 at 22:39, Unleash The Nade said:

A Celtic fan ( rightly ) berated the Rangers supporters for the bottle throwing incident .

I reminded him that his own supporters were guilty of such action too , without trying to suggest in any way that all Hearts supporters were angels .

Explain why that’s doing it from my “ high horse “ when simply stating facts 

Take you time !!

His own supporters? What are you on about?

10 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Not difficult to understand but maybe for you 

Then do tell what you meant. What connection do the Celtic fans that you're talking about chucking stuff have to the poster you are telling to 'drop their halo'? I don't know the guy. I don't know what he has chucked or who he's chucked it at. Is it simply that he's calling out shite behaviour, at the game being discussed, but you had a little dig on the basis that some other people who support the same team as him (but nothing to do with him personally) have behaved shite on previous occasions?

A 'RANGERS fan' has appeared in court charged with throwing a bottle at a Celtic physio at the Old Firm game.

Alan Crawford, 32, of Grangemouth, Falkirk, allegedly assaulted Daniel Friel at Ibrox Stadium on April 3, 2022
Court papers state Crawford threw a bottle towards Mr Friel causing it to strike his head.

The charge claims this was done to Mr Friel’s severe injury and permanent disfigurement

Crawford made no plea today at a private hearing at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

He was granted bail by Sheriff Iain Fleming.

Crawford will appear again at court at a later date

*** Loving Criminal

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/crime/stole-aps5500-grans-cash-1182473

Surprised he got bail, throwing a bottle at someone’s head causing severe injury and permanent disfigurement with previous conviction