Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

4 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

A Celtic fan ( rightly ) berated the Rangers supporters for the bottle throwing incident .

I reminded him that his own supporters were guilty of such action too , without trying to suggest in any way that all Hearts supporters were angels .

Explain why that’s doing it from my “ high horse “ when simply stating facts 

Take you time !!

If he rightly berated the Rangers support for throwing bottles why do you feel the need to remind him his own supporters did it too?

Does plebs in his own support somehow mean he can’t berate them? Shouldn’t berate or shouldn’t have an opinion on the matter? 

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic can’t gloat.

They missed out on 10 in a row because they wanted an Northern Irish catholic to be the one that beat Rangers. That backfired tragically.

Yes I’m sure that’s what they wanted 😑. They brought in Lennon because it was the easy and cheap option, they saw no risk attached as they were arrogant enough to think it was in the bag.

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic can’t gloat.

They missed out on 10 in a row because they wanted an Northern Irish catholic to be the one that beat Rangers. That backfired tragically.

celtic fans never wanted 10 in a row anyway.

31 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If he rightly berated the Rangers support for throwing bottles why do you feel the need to remind him his own supporters did it too?

Does plebs in his own support somehow mean he can’t berate them? Shouldn’t berate or shouldn’t have an opinion on the matter? 

People in glass houses .. etc,etc 

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

People in glass houses .. etc,etc 

Which would also apply to yourself then yeah?

You apply that logic to other current real world scenarios and you would see just how fucking stupid it is.

59 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic can’t gloat.

It’s what we all wanted, out of all the catholics, northern Irish ones are the best. 

Just breaking:

Police Scotland have arrested a 32 Yr old over the bottle throwing incident at the OF game.

Banned for life and will be named and shamed at court. 

Now hopefully the others will soon be getting a chap on the door. Arseholes 

7 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Just breaking:

Police Scotland have arrested a 32 Yr old over the bottle throwing incident at the OF game.

Banned for life and will be named and shamed at court. 

Now hopefully the others will soon be getting a chap on the door. Arseholes 

I was expecting it to be a child not a fully fledged man. Imagine being 32 and, allegedly, chucking bottles about the place.

I was expecting it to be a child not a fully fledged man. Imagine being 32 and, allegedly, chucking bottles about the place.
I mean, simple common sense would tell you that there were dozens if not hundreds of fully fledged men getting breathlessly excited in the creation and display of banners about child abuse at a football match.... So where this particular fan base in concerned, your expectations are way off.

24 minutes ago, 101 said:

Disgusting behaviour but you’re correct. To be doing that at 32 is just mind boggling 

Squeky bum time for the others who were involved. 

I read but unconfirmed that the fighting in Braga was down to a Rangers fan launching glass bottle on to pitch. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, 101 said:

I mean, simple common sense would tell you that there were dozens if not hundreds of fully fledged men getting breathlessly excited in the creation and display of banners about child abuse at a football match.... So where this particular fan base in concerned, your expectations are way off.

Yes you're quite right, they never fail to amaze me that so many adults have not matured above the age of 8/9.