Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Drop the halo.

Your lot are just as bad or have you conveniently forgotten about Barry McKay being pelted with bottles and coins at Parkhead when we played you?

Youre both as fucking scumy as each other 

Talk about completely missing the point, and I get that clubs have arseholes in their support, yours every bit as much as mine. 

Unsurprisingly a Rangers fan has been discovered racially abusing Tavernier and Aribo on Twitter after the match.

FPcvAnfXsAIj2GB.thumb.jpeg.01ba2bf813036cf62f908056a83ad436.jpeg

FPcpeWnXMAg62db.thumb.jpeg.48e7f4f5bbee179307c032176124ae1e.jpeg

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I really hope for that guys sake that he’s not actually called ‘stu campbell’. 

I thought these guys at least had the IQ to not send this shite under their actual name. 

His business is mentioned on his page, and someone's already found his businesses FB page which has his phone number.

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Deflection and as usual playing the victim 

Its just my personal experience and yes we do also have roasters in our support. But if you would like a real example of deflection see below

34 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Only when your mob visit tbh

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Tbf Tynecastle is one of the few grounds in recent years where a fan has run onto the pitch and assaulted a club's actual manager. 

Yup and I’m not denying that or the fact we ( like most clubs have a toxic element )

However , I didn’t come on here wearing a halo as most Celtic supporters seem to do 

8 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Yup and I’m not denying that or the fact we ( like most clubs have a toxic element )

However , I didn’t come on here wearing a halo as most Celtic supporters seem to do 

Nah you came on here to partake in some whataboutery which was rather hilarious given that you are a Hearts fan.

Edited by gannonball

They were never getting £40m from the Champs League. Shite made up from lazy Scottish journalists. Closer to £15m is about right.

Prize money for making the groups is about £12m, TV could be around £3-4m, coefficient payment would likely be about £4m and ticket revenue could be £8-9m, and then you'd be looking at about another £800k per point. I'd guess it would be about £30m, even if you finish bottom.

11 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I don't think there are many Celtic fans on here that would deny their is a significant moronic element in their own support tbf. I don't think anyone is "wearing a halo". Some are quite rightly a bit pissed off that a member of their backroom staff got bottled at Ibrox. If no one ever reacted to Incident A because another fan of their club was part of Incident B then P&B's post count would be about halved 😂

11 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

If that’s the old firm I want nothing to do with it.

I suggest Dundee United as a club to now turn towards in that case. Others are available of course but just so glad you seen the light - joy in heaven over one sinner repenting and all that.  Might want to change your profile pic if you're serious about wanting no part of the Old Firm, mind you.

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Nah you came on here to partake in some whataboutery which was rather hilarious given that you are a Hearts fan.

“ Whataboutery” 😂

A Celtic fan bleating about the disgraceful scenes at Ibrox ( which was justified ) , but then conveniently  forgetting their own support pelted a player with coins and bottles not too long ago 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Unsurprisingly a Rangers fan has been discovered racially abusing Tavernier and Aribo on Twitter after the match.

FPcvAnfXsAIj2GB.thumb.jpeg.01ba2bf813036cf62f908056a83ad436.jpeg

FPcpeWnXMAg62db.thumb.jpeg.48e7f4f5bbee179307c032176124ae1e.jpeg

Imagine a guy called Stu Campbell being a bigoted roaster on Twitter.