Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

‘The Vogue’ in Rutherglen ? That’s hopefully a parody account.

It’s a very well known Celtic pub. Shutters go down during Old Firm matches. 

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The h**s never ever let you down with their scummy behaviour.

Scotland’s perennial shame for 10 years.

Airdrie last week, the h**s this week. Seems the right wing in this country have behaviour issues.

I think my favourite thread on Follow Follow just now is the one calling on the board to spend £5m+ on a couple of players. Aye, spending money they didn't have worked out well for them the last time. They seem to have forgotten that over the past few years, Celtic have sold Van Dijk, Tierney and Dembele among others, for huge fees and maybe that's the reason they have a few quid to spend. 

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I think my favourite thread on Follow Follow just now is the one calling on the board to spend £5m+ on a couple of players. Aye, spending money they didn't have worked out well for them the last time. They seem to have forgotten that over the past few years, Celtic have sold Van Dijk, Tierney and Dembele among others, for huge fees and maybe that's the reason they have a few quid to spend. 

Are they not planning to sell Morelos for more than those 3 combined?

52 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Not good. The whole thing has felt even more vitriolic recently for whatever reason. Noticed something at the end when Ange and his staff got to the tunnel, not sure if that's what's being referred to here.

Scumbags.

They need to be taken to task for it. 

We got the result our play deserved. Ridiculously horrendous defending on our part especially for their first goal. And then some serious errors made by the management team as the game progressed. We got worse as the second half went on and that's down to Gio.

We had zero control of the midfield in the first half as well.

Gio is on fraudwatch. Seems like we've gone backwards in the derby games and that it's not like better results against other sides have compensated.

Jury is out on Gio but my primary target of blame would be the board.

F*ck it, everything and every ounce of energy into Europe now.

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Gio is on fraudwatch. Seems like we've gone backwards

I think you're beyond "seems like".

Is it not something like a 12-15 point swing?

At this point "Gio" looks like a disaster marquee appointment, playing a poorer style of football with guys he cant get anything out of (some of whom look like they're just marking time till they move on in the domestic games) while the guy across the road who we all laughed at initially is on for a treble in a season he's rebuilt an entire team.

Gio Van Lennon strikes again.

He'd already be out a job if the players weren't motivating themselves for the European games and just carrying out Beales instructions.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gio Van Lennon strikes again.

He'd already be out a job if the players weren't motivating themselves for the European games and just carrying out Beales instructions.

Beales secretly phoning the players and instructing them for European games, I needed a laugh. 

Cheers Randy.

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its bad enough sharing a sport with these mutants. Imagine being one of the few Rangers fans that doesn't abuse people based on religion, laugh at child abuse, or throw glass bottles onto the pitch... Imagine the mental gymnastics you have to perform to convince yourself to drive past various teams closer to where you live and go to that cauldron of poison. Bit of a minter really, IMO. 

A group of fans whose only successful supporter action I can ever remember has been not in eradicating the rampant bigotry, but getting a lucrative friendly canned becasue they hate catholics. 

Scum.

Up to their knees in ****** blood bellowed out by the scum every week.

Too thick to realise there’s Catholics in their team. 

Absolute vermin. 

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

You'd like to think that the slim sliver of silver lining to a member of coaching staff getting glassed would be that this would be seized upon and used as a catalyst for change. But it won't. 

I doubt they’ll even acknowledge it happened