Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think the majority of the credit must go to Van Bronckhurst tbh - he doesn’t get the Rangers job the likelihood is they win the league - he’s been an absolute disaster of an appointment by them.

Even now you still can’t give credit to Ange can you? 😂

We haven’t lost a domestic match since September ffs

Just now, DavieCFC said:

Seen alot if figures mentioned £4/6/10m to get CCV permanently , we need to pay it whatever it is because he's fucking immense.

2nd half was a hard watch, but the team defended brilliantly.

Presumably you can start spending your Champions League group stage money for next year now. 

I see Rangers we’re trying to be like their international counterparts England and try the ‘endless cutbacks from the right’ approach to scoring in the 2nd half.

Better team won. Should have won by more really, Rangers created next to nothing and Celtic had a number of good chances plus a penalty not given.

IMO, Rangers have a lot of work to do, from watching both week to week and the last two old firm games, there's not a single Rangers player I would substitute into the Celtic team. Individually, Celtic are better or at worst equal to Rangers in every position on the park. Add to that, collectively, they seem a far, far better team.

And after the early season laughter, turns out the man from Oz is a better manager than both Gerard and, considerably so, VanBronckhorst, who has really been a disaster for Rangers. 16 point swing in what, 15 games, aligned with what appears to me to be a far poorer style of football.

Going to be interesting to see what each side does in the summer. Celtic have essentially just rebuilt their team, in double quick time, so it will be about strengthening an already strong side and replacing the loan players of they can't sign them permanently.

Rangers? They essentially need to start again. McGregor, Goldson, Balogun, Kent, Aribo, Ramsey from their starting lineup today unlikely to be there next season (and some of their races are well run anyway). Add to that Davis, Morelos, Barasic, Arfield at least also likely to go they've a huge amount to do.

Final thought: Can't say I'm disappointed to see Rangers losing their title so meekly based on the repeated behaviour of their fans. Sometimes you just get what you deserve, similarly to it being enjoyable last season watching Celtic fans implode at losing "the 10".