Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Sakala back in training following his covid diagnosis so the main doubts are now over Morelos and Helander. Ramsey was left out the other night but going by his national managers comments it doesn’t seem too concerning.

I’m always more assured with Fil in the team and if we don’t have Morelos then it’s a massive blow as it completely changes the way we play.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Sakala back in training following his covid diagnosis so the main doubts are now over Morelos and Helander. Ramsey was left out the other night but going by his national managers comments it doesn’t seem too concerning.

I’m always more assured with Fil in the team and if we don’t have Morelos then it’s a massive blow as it completely changes the way we play.

Morelos has played with that injury

Sold my ticket. I’ll be away for the day while the madness goes on. 

6 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Morelos has played with that injury

Sold my ticket. I’ll be away for the day while the madness goes on. 

Yep, think he went off at Dundee and had it strapped up but I'm just worried it's got to an extent he can't play through it any longer.

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Balogun

Bassey

Jack 

Lundstrum

Ramsey

Aribo

Kent

Morelos 

That would be my XI if all fit. Ramsey for Kamara possibly a tad more attack minded than GvB will want to go but getting at them gives us our best chance of victory 

48 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Balogun

Bassey

Jack 

Lundstrum

Ramsey

Aribo

Kent

Morelos 

That would be my XI if all fit. Ramsey for Kamara possibly a tad more attack minded than GvB will want to go but getting at them gives us our best chance of victory 

That would probably be my XI as well.  If Morelos not fit I think Roofe fits in there ok, but maybe doesn't give us quite the same options as Alfie.

22 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

That would probably be my XI as well.  If Morelos not fit I think Roofe fits in there ok, but maybe doesn't give us quite the same options as Alfie.

Roofe obviously lacks Morelos pace but he does have that great knack of being in the right place at right time. 

It shows the great advances Bassey has made that he is now , without question, Rangers established left back. What a future he could have 

3 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Roofe obviously lacks Morelos pace but he does have that great knack of being in the right place at right time. 

It shows the great advances Bassey has made that he is now , without question, Rangers established left back. What a future he could have 

Barisic has regressed back to the timid player he was for the first 6 months or so of his first season.  He needs another St Mirren moment, but he can't be trusted at LB at the moment, the game at Parkhead being a prime example.

Morelos out would be a massive blow. 

Hoping Roofe can step up, apparantly he's been a bit unhappy with lack of game time so this could be a perfect opportunity for him to demand a spot going forward. 

Feel sorry for Barasic, think he's clearly a confidence player and has clearly been low confidence since the OF. I think he was a bit of a scapegoat, the whole team was shite and he lost the ball a lot but that was partly due to the fact we didn't have a way of playing out and kept on inviting pressure on him in the first place, he's never been an outlet like Tav but bizarrely we tried to use him that way in an Old Firm game where we were trying to absorb pressure, it was mental. 

Only two more sleeps until BigotFest when Santa stumbles down the chimney worse the wear for drink and lamps his wife/partner because s football team he is no influence on or control over, loses a game. Isn't it grand . . . .

Bravo. That’s some script for Bad Santa 3.

25 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Bravo. That’s some script for Bad Santa 3.

That's what I like to hear !  Maybe it'll need a couple of jaunty musical numbers like "On Robert Kelly's Doorstep" & "You've Gotta Willie Waddell Or Two", to keep it family friendly ? Hard to tell with Hollywood these days.