Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Bennett predicting a rare Celtic win 👍

Whenever I see Bennett posting here, usually some dreadful and irrelevant inaccurate copy and paste, I always think of the scene in Animal House where the head of the college says to Flounder...

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

1 hour ago, bennett said:

We can't sit in against them again as them are set up to push teams back, 2 - 1 to the good guys.

No, I’m not having that. There are no “good guys” involved in this match. I think that could be described as an oxymoron.

25 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

In the ten years of this fixture the current tally is....

Celtic 15 wins

The Rangers 8 wins

4 draws

You’re using a different measurement of “a while” than I am. I’m using one that suits my argument 😂

3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Aye I suppose there's no need when you can just get handed a title via e-mail.

You were handed 54 of them mate

4 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Celtc seem to bottle the big games when they face an intimidating atmosphere. I expect the exact same to happen again. 

Didn’t Rangers shite at it at Celtic Park?

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Whenever I see Bennett posting here, usually some dreadful and irrelevant inaccurate copy and paste, I always think of the scene in Animal House where the head of the college says to Flounder...

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

Heed the advice Mags.

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I’m hoping Kyogo makes an appearance in this game. Wee guy has *** skelper written all over him. 

He was pocketed by a centre back playing right back in his earlier appearance against us.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

He was pocketed by a centre back playing right back in his earlier appearance against us.

Are his pockets 25 yards deep? I seem to remember said centre back being completely missing in action when Kyogo was in yards of space to square for Eddie to fluff 

17 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Are his pockets 25 yards deep? I seem to remember said centre back being completely missing in action when Kyogo was in yards of space to square for Eddie to fluff 

I recall most Celtic fans on here and online bemoaning that Kyogo was ineffective in the match at Ibrox. He had already built up a reputation as being a good player by that point, but because he passed to a teammate in a match that you didn't score in, he was actually not ineffective?

Nobody is saying he won't perform against us, I'm just saying he was shite the last time he did play us.

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

I recall most Celtic fans on here and online bemoaning that Kyogo was ineffective in the match at Ibrox. He had already built up a reputation as being a good player by that point, but because he passed to a teammate in a match that you didn't score in, he was actually not ineffective?

Nobody is saying he won't perform against us, I'm just saying he was shite the last time he did play us.

He wasn’t his most effective but hes never at his most effective from out wide but ineffective? No not completely especially if you compare that to the performance of Kent and Diallo in the reverse fixture.

Edited by Jinky67

I know that loads of pundits are getting excited about the end of the season title race and the most common phrase used is “this is going down to the wire”. Now, this may well be true, but more realistically if Celtic win both matches against Rangers the title will be over three or four matches before the end of the season.