Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Let’s get this one going and get into it early 😉

Must win for the Rangers, a Celtic win and are we saying it’s done?

I fancy  us again in this one however by a narrower margin, 2-0 or 2-1.

Rangers i’m hearing also allowing an away allocation, still reduced to the 700 though

Massive match. A win would set us up well for the run in and gives us a lift going into the Europa Quarter final.

I also feel Rangers are at their best as well when games are thick and fast - December has generally been a good month for us with the amount of games played so I'm hoping something similar happens here.

But I also agree it's game over if we lose this one. With Celtic's momentum and superior goal difference we'd need a 7 point swing in the final 6 fixtures which won't happen.

A draw probably just keeps it alive but would mean we'd almost certainly need a win at Celtic Park post split - a draw wouldn't be good enough.

Edited by AJF

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I also feel Rangers are at their best as well when games are thick and fast - December has generally been a good month for us with the amount of games played so I'm hoping something similar happens here.

Rangers had an extremely busy spell from mid January until the end of February and this is when Celtic scorched past you.

38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers had an extremely busy spell from mid January until the end of February and this is when Celtic scorched past you.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I feel the extended break over winter disrupts our flow a lot. It's been a common theme over the last few years (with the exception of last season), where we tend to have a great November/December and then the wind seems to get knocked out our sails after the break.

A win would  be fantastic as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park also.

A draw and it’s done as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park. 

Even a defeat wouldn’t be the end of the world as we will most certainly cuff the corrupt, lying, liquidation denial experts at Celtic Park.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but I feel the extended break over winter disrupts our flow a lot. It's been a common theme over the last few years (with the exception of last season), where we tend to have a great November/December and then the wind seems to get knocked out our sails after the break.

So you do disagree.  Thanks for clearing that up.

31 minutes ago, The Marly said:

So you do disagree.  Thanks for clearing that up.

No. I don’t think I can disagree that January and February were busy periods, but I feel the winter break seems to kill any momentum we’ve built more often than not.

Why do Celtic fans not want to discuss the child abuse ,and continually deny it happened ?
There has been plenty of discussion about it . Not many if any Celtic fans on here have denied it happened. Your just being a fanny . Grow up and stop wallowing in the pain of innocent children . Pathetic .