Kilmarnock v Partick

16 hours ago, Estragon said:

Another one crossed off for us, although more nervy than it should have been. Feel like we could really have tightened the screw at the beginning of the second half when PT really dropped off in their intensity and a fucking woeful Stephen Hendrie was brought on. 

Nevertheless, it's now 4 points in a two horse race with 2nd to play at home. Very strong position,and hopefully we take a big support to Greenock on Friday night to really ramp up the pressure on my Arbroath. 

Any Partick fans feel like giving me a lowdown on Kyle Turner? Not one I've really noticed this season but thought he had a few moments of really outstanding skill.

Regards Turner. He is a skilfull player with a football brain. He is well worth taking a punt on. He wouldn't cost much. He may not be your first choice starter, but he would definitely add to your squad. He is the boy of Tommy Turner, ex Morton, St. Johnstone, Thistle and St. Mirren player. Grant at Dunfermline didn't fancy him so we got him for zilch. No idea if he is a player McInnes would like though.

20 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Tourette's ? 

I've always respected Thistle fans for their refreshing lack of interest in 17th to 20th century Irish history, while presuming that, like their regular Weedgie brethren, they are unable to read or write. This one can though, and furthermore it even employed polysyllables in two words. I am genuinely impressed. I was sad to be unable to make one of my frequent (which is to say biannual, well mostly) trips to the nation's true capital due to dying of the plague, but I suspect I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the experience that much. I still think we'll win the league, but getting into the habit of killing games off when in the ascendancy would be rather helpful, to say the least. It needs be done soon.

Edited by Bad Wolf

6 hours ago, the west curve said:

Says the guy whose team keep begging Rangers for players. Partick should change their name to Loan Rangers. We are the famous , Ayrshire Killie since 1869.

Aye very good. Apart from maybe Mayo all we've had from Rangers has been utter dross. Certainly no like you guys who are going to be promoted cos you signed a competent flute player.

44 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Aye very good. Apart from maybe Mayo all we've had from Rangers has been utter dross. Certainly no like you guys who are going to be promoted cos you signed a competent flute player.

You really must learn to lose with more grace. 

Just purely out of interest, have I missed something about Kyle Lafferty? I mean, he’s a p***k and a cheat but I don’t think he’s ever done anything overtly sectarian has he? 

Not at Kilmarnock he is a very popular goal scoring centre forward, who seems to enjoy the excellent support he gets from appreciative fans.

1 minute ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Not at Kilmarnock he is a very popular goal scoring centre forward, who seems to enjoy the excellent support he gets from appreciative fans.

He's certainly changed the opinion of plenty Killie fans and not just because of the shift he puts in on the park.