Kilmarnock v Partick

See BBC getting all their stats and live league tables wrong this afternoon. They’ve currently got us 14 points ahead of Partick having played the same number of games. I’m sure that Partick were going to be right on top of us once they caught up with their games in hand.

Thistle fans to Lafferty: Get tae f**k, get tae f**k, get tae f**k!
Lafferty: Is that right, aye? [emoji848]

Love the big guy 
Nothing has ever been as nailed on as this coming to pass.

I thought we started and finished OK but on the whole we were pish again.

5th place finish now a real possibility, although I somehow have a feeling we'll sneak in at the expense of Raith Rovers...then probably get papped by Inverness.

13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Yes! Killie fans love a bigot!

Aye so John Lambie Supporters Bus flag, like that bigoted p***k didn't spend his Saturday nights singing the Sash while pished in Whitburn. f**k off you tedious virtue signalling c***s.

Another one crossed off for us, although more nervy than it should have been. Feel like we could really have tightened the screw at the beginning of the second half when PT really dropped off in their intensity and a fucking woeful Stephen Hendrie was brought on. 

Nevertheless, it's now 4 points in a two horse race with 2nd to play at home. Very strong position,and hopefully we take a big support to Greenock on Friday night to really ramp up the pressure on my Arbroath. 

Any Partick fans feel like giving me a lowdown on Kyle Turner? Not one I've really noticed this season but thought he had a few moments of really outstanding skill.

35 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Another one crossed off for us, although more nervy than it should have been. Feel like we could really have tightened the screw at the beginning of the second half when PT really dropped off in their intensity and a fucking woeful Stephen Hendrie was brought on. 

Nevertheless, it's now 4 points in a two horse race with 2nd to play at home. Very strong position,and hopefully we take a big support to Greenock on Friday night to really ramp up the pressure on my Arbroath. 

Any Partick fans feel like giving me a lowdown on Kyle Turner? Not one I've really noticed this season but thought he had a few moments of really outstanding skill.

Hendrie played from the start.

Like you  I liked Turner