Queen’s Park v Clyde

Underachievers v overachievers. The departure of the rapist doesn’t seem to have affected Clyde much at all. I expected them to plummet, but they’ve done well.

Said all that needs to be said already about what I think of this squad and their application. If the application matches the ability, we should win, but that’s been said for a lot of games this season. I’d expect changes. Cammy Bruce was the only one who came out of the Airdrie game with any credit. Could make a case for dropping any of the rest of them. 1-1, probably.

2 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Will Owen Coyle be in charge? If so I think queens will up their game for the new manager. 

That pitch at firhill doesn’t lend to any sort of decent football being played. 

As long as he’s not up front, I’m still recovering from the goal a game he seemed to score against us 😂😂

58 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Will Owen Coyle be in charge? If so I think queens will up their game for the new manager. 

That pitch at firhill doesn’t lend to any sort of decent football being played. 

Hope so. The only way we’re getting a bounce. I like Beuker, but he needs to be able to do his actual job. Speaks well and was evidently furious last Saturday. Actually looking forward to seeing his presentation at the upcoming member’s meeting. 

32 minutes ago, an86 said:

Hope so. The only way we’re getting a bounce. I like Beuker, but he needs to be able to do his actual job. Speaks well and was evidently furious last Saturday. Actually looking forward to seeing his presentation at the upcoming member’s meeting. 

What, your club meet with the supporters?  Wish we did that...but we've nothing to discuss. 

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Pretty sure the members are also supporters

Of that, I am sure you are correct; the distinction I was making is that the Board was not acting as forward thinking as the above post seemed to think.

Members being spoken to first, then possibly at some future date, maybe or maybe not, the Supporter Class. 

1 hour ago, CathcartSkins said:

Of that, I am sure you are correct; the distinction I was making is that the Board was not acting as forward thinking as the above post seemed to think.

Members being spoken to first, then possibly at some future date, maybe or maybe not, the Supporter Class. 

Agree with this tbh. If we’re not talking finances, resolutions etc. there’s no reason why this shouldn’t be open to all fans. I’m a member, but I don’t feel like there’s any reason why I should have access to updates before season ticket holders or folk who pay per match. Will be people who were at Peterhead and Cove away who this meeting isn’t open to.

4 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

The communication with ALL supporters has been pretty garbage since Covid hit us so to have them invite some of us to a meeting with them is quite forward thinking by their recent standards 

3 hours ago, an86 said:

Agree with this tbh. If we’re not talking finances, resolutions etc. there’s no reason why this shouldn’t be open to all fans. I’m a member, but I don’t feel like there’s any reason why I should have access to updates before season ticket holders or folk who pay per match. Will be people who were at Peterhead and Cove away who this meeting isn’t open to.

Spot on. 

13 hours ago, an86 said:

Yep

On 21/03/2022 at 17:09, an86 said:

Looks like he’ll be tied up with first team matters until the end of May.