Arbroath v Rovers

Only starting this thread because I started the QoS match thread, which turned into our only league win in recent history.

Difficult to show much enthusiasm for this until our injury situation is clearer but if the same back 4 and keeper that finished the match on Saturday have to start this then it could get messy for us.

51 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Wouldn’t change anything from Saturday (unless Gaston) is back. Same effort as was shown against Ayr and we should win this. 

Am I correct in saying that Raiths keeper is a doubt? 

Yeah. It looked a bad one at the time but it seems to not be too serious thankfully. Not sure if that means he'll be ready for Saturday though,

Williamson suspended and on international U-21 duty…Bene suspended, unless appealed…Berra and MacDonald both left the last match injured…our third keeper may or may not be healthy and a different keeper (unidentified) has been seen in warmups…Spencer likely out too with reinjury of the foot/leg…plus a non-COVID illness has been running through the team….plus JMcG possibly suspended, depends if the suspension is immediate or pending hearing.

33 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Williamson suspended and on international U-21 duty…Bene suspended, unless appealed…Berra and MacDonald both left the last match injured…our third keeper may or may not be healthy and a different keeper (unidentified) has been seen in warmups…Spencer likely out too with reinjury of the foot/leg…plus a non-COVID illness has been running through the team….plus JMcG possibly suspended, depends if the suspension is immediate or pending hearing.

That’s some list! 

4 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Only starting this thread because I started the QoS match thread, which turned into our only league win in recent history.

Difficult to show much enthusiasm for this until our injury situation is clearer but if the same back 4 and keeper that finished the match on Saturday have to start this then it could get messy for us.

I don’t think it’ll get messy anyway, we’re still a solid side but I think the free flowing goal scoring side we were earlier in the season is gone 

I fancy a 1-0 to us

Raith have completely imploded recently I thought they were the best team in the league before their previous visit 

Potentially we will have one fit, available Centre Back who has barely played a minute for us all season (some games for Edinburgh City prior to January)

So, likely a back line of Tumilty-McKay-Mackie-Dick....

Just now, lichtie23 said:

The lad Dick is awful 

Aye he's fucking shite. Got away with a lot early doors because Zanatta was a one man wrecking machine pinning back full backs and wingers alike.