The Binos v Albion Rovers

Next up at Forthbank this Tuesday night is Albion Rovers. After our poor performance against Annan on Saturday we need to start winning football games again. 

Lets hope the team can turn up on Tuesday night and get the win. It will not be easy against a Rovers side who will make it difficult for us. They are fighting to avoid being dragged down to 10th spot. 

Prediction Binos 1 Albion Rovers 0 

Stirling’s season is quite clearly over - all but safe and miles off the promotion playoffs. Best just hand over the 3 points this now lads. In all seriousness when Darren Young was EF manager he loved to get one over the Rovers. Although he won the league with us and kept us up probably not the most charismatic of managers at Cliftonhill. 

1-0 to the Albion 😜

Well another disappointing and frustrating display tonight. 

First half felt we were the better team without creating much then disaster strikes Dylan Mackin gets send off for a terrible challenge and down to 10 men. 

Second half felt we played better with 10 men and we looked like we might get something but as usual we get hit with a sucker punch late on in the match after Rovers were also reduced to 10 men, such is our luck just now and we lose 1-0. 

Only consolation is were are still in 7th spot, not that it matters much. Onwards to the visit of Stranraer on Saturday. Can we get something from this game who knows. who gives a f**k. 

Thought we played ok and fairly even start. As always it seems we can't play as well against 10 men for some daft reason. I may be biased but I thought our man Kyle Docherty was a tad unlucky to be shown a red card for his clumsiness.

First goal for in 3 games and also 3rd clean sheet in a row. Rovers up to 8th and Elgin are first in Cowdenbeath's firing line if there's a miracle turnaround down Central Park way. 

6 minutes ago, roy of the rovers said:

Thought we played ok and fairly even start. As always it seems we can't play as well against 10 men for some daft reason. I may be biased but I thought our man Kyle Docherty was a tad unlucky to be shown a red card for his clumsiness.

First goal for in 3 games and also 3rd clean sheet in a row. Rovers up to 8th and Elgin are first in Cowdenbeath's firing line if there's a miracle turnaround down Central Park way. 

I don't think there will be any miracle with 6 games to go. 

We have failed too many times this season to capatalise in closing the gap and have left it far too late. No excuses 

Well done on increasing the gap by 11 points. 

Wish us well in the playoffs 

16 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Wish us well in the playoffs 

I shall be there as we always go to the pyramid play-off League 2 v winner of HFL/SLFL game. I have of course seen you win 2 previous play-offs to stay in the league, albeit somewhat controversially in 1 of them. 

8 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Bet Ray Grant is glad he knocked back Clyde in the summer.

Hows he been for you guys. Noticed not been playing lately🤔

Not really rated him this season, but then he had been playing in a team that has been shit3 since November

currently injured, was stretchered off up at elgin  

1 hour ago, roy of the rovers said:

I shall be there as we always go to the pyramid play-off League 2 v winner of HFL/SLFL game. I have of course seen you win 2 previous play-offs to stay in the league, albeit somewhat controversially in 1 of them. 

Are you talking about the incident where Jordyn Sheerin was violently assaulted by the Cove keeper?