Motherwell v St Mirren Robbo’s Return

Just seeing the highlights. Brophy looks like the only player getting pass marks.

Piss poor from Erhahon for their third goal, makes absolutely no effort to track back, leaving a huge gap in front of our defence - though he's not the only one posted missing.

1 minute ago, BC17 said:

Just seeing the highlights. Brophy looks like the only player getting pass marks.

Disgrace from Erhahon for their third goal, makes absolutely no effort to track back, leaving a huge gap in front of our defence.

Disgrace from Robinson for existing 

With that clown in charge it’ll be a fight to avoid league 2 next season 

image.png

image.png

image.png

15 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Motherwell v St Mirren

Scottish Cup 4th round 1977

The fact is that there were more St Mirren fans in Fir Park that day than there have *ever* been Motherwell fans or indeed fans of any club 

If I were a Motherwell fan I’d be embarrassed at they fact

indeed, I’d be ashamed 

I was 3, I'll try and get over it.

Slattery was great. Always wants the ball and loves being snide. We are a significantly better side with him in it. Also thought Tierney looked class when he came on. 

Goss winning a tackle in front of the dugouts was the biggest shock of the day, though. 100% success rate in his Motherwell career now since it's the only tackle he's ever put in.

55 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Your age is irrelevant 

If you attended it would make you probably over 50 and therefore your "contributions" tonight are poignant.

Luckily, none of our roaster fans have yet to migrate over from Steelmen Online.

Edited by Kapowzer

2 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

If you attended it would make you probably over 50 and therefore your "contributions" tonight are poignant.

Luckily none of our roaster fans haven't migrated over from Steelmen Online.

None of this makes sense 😂

I was at that game in 77

there were more st Mirren fans in fir park that that than there have been been fans of *any* club than were will ever be

deal with it 

14 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Until about a year ago I always assumed that the Maureen’s won that match in 1977. One of the greatest days in their history. They never stop going on about it.

Stoolmen 2 - St Mirren 1

Attendance 26k

Away Attendance 75k

Minter

Yeh, Motherwell won the game that st mirren had more fans in fir park than have ever been ever fans of ever club or will ever be

what an embarrassment for Motherwell 😂

18 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Until about a year ago I always assumed that the Maureen’s won that match in 1977. One of the greatest days in their history. They never stop going on about it.

Stoolmen 2 - St Mirren 1

Attendance 26k

Away Attendance 75k

Minter

There has never been as many fans of one club in fir park before or ever will be again

owned deal with it 👍

4 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

If I were a Motherwell fan I’d be embarrassed at the *fact* that there have been more st Mirren fans in fir park than any other club, including their own 

😂

If I were a St Mirren fan I would be embarrassed that you are a St Mirren fan. 

Nobody gives a flying f**k about a game 40+ years ago. If they did they might even care about the fact that Motherwell have actually won more than 1000 points more than St Mirren in top flight games 🤷‍♂️.

Always in our shadow……not just today when an awful Motherwell side scored 4 goals v St Shitten. 

The big difference was that Motherwell side was chronic and steaming towards the first division...fair enough St Mirren were maybe a bit more fragile than their excellent run under Goodwin at the end suggested but the same wrecking ball approach certainly didn't seem needed from the outside pov.