Motherwell v St Mirren Robbo’s Return

We are hilariously shite. Not blaming Robinson completely, but we are so fucking timid now. I just can't see what our game plan is.

Basically, when he took over, top six was a tap-in, despite how shite we had been for long spells this season. Our squad is flawed but it was good enough to stagger over the line. If he conspires to take us to 11th place - which absolutely looks on at the moment - then we need to get rid in the summer and think again because I'm seeing nothing positive at the moment.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Almost laughable that we could end up in the relegation playoff from this position.

Correction; it is very funny

I was annoyed when we lost Goodwin but we were in a decent place and in great form so I thought it world be fine as we were bringing in an experienced manager.

Who knew Father Ted and Father Dougal could feck it up so badly. 

This is beyond Hibsing it. 

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A lot more worrying is that St Johnstone are now 6 points behind us and we play Rangers next.

They play Celtic that weekend, I'm looking forward to the post-split H2H...

I'm very unhappy at Robinson's performance so far but these players need to take some responsibility too.

Plenty of experienced and proven players at this level who have downed tools completely since the new manager arrived and that's unacceptable. I can't wait to see the back of guys like Jones, complete waste of a jersey.

2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

I was annoyed when we lost Goodwin but we were in a decent place and in great form so I thought it world be fine as we were bringing in an experienced manager.

Problem is that he’s now trying to play ‘his way’ but it just doesn’t suit the players in the squad. If you want to have attacking fullbacks then Tait and Fraser aren’t the answer.

It’s clear for all to see that the players don’t want to play for this clown. He’s lost the dressing room of a team who were unbeaten in 8 games. Get him to f**k.
The comments in the press a couple of weeks ago about contracts were idiotic. Totally unsettled the squad by the looks of it. Probably need 1 win post split assuming both us and Fakes will lose to the OF next week but hard to see where it's coming from.

6 minutes ago, Torfason said:

We'd have been as well giving it to Brown or Naismith the way we have been playing.

I thought Robinson was a safe pair of hands but he isn't getting a tune out of these players yet. Surely they havent chucked it because of him already? 

You can see why the Well fans were so down on their team.  

And can see why they’d not won this year. 

You are poor, we are not THAT much worse, but whatever Goodwin had that made us draw games like this it’s now gone. 

Can’t see where we go from here.  

6 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Problem is that he’s now trying to play ‘his way’ but it just doesn’t suit the players in the squad. If you want to have attacking fullbacks then Tait and Fraser aren’t the answer.

I think we’ve really missed Tanser. 

On 21/03/2022 at 09:31, btb said:

Could you not have waited till next Friday before starting the thread - I really didn't want to think about this match  yet.

Can't see the Fakes bridging the gap (famous last words) but it would be depressing to get cut off from the pack and drift downwards towards them.

Oh well (sic), I guess it was me who jinxed it!

8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

You can see why the Well fans were so down on their team.  

And can see why they’d not won IN THE LEAGUE this year. 

You are poor, we are not THAT much worse, but whatever Goodwin had that made us draw games like this it’s now gone. 

Can’t see where we go from here.  

FTFY