Motherwell v St Mirren Robbo’s Return

HT 3-2
Don’t know where to start with that. Entertaining for the neutral I’m sure, but fairly shambolic from both teams.
Motherwell probably been slightly less shite so deserve their lead.
Robbo has taken a well drilled team and absolutely destroyed it in fairly quick order.
Saying that we are still in this. Last time I was here it was 4-4, a similar scoreline wouldn’t surprise me. Both defences are all over the place so I’m sure there will be more goals.

Absolutely no chance that was a foul on the Well keeper for the second goal no matter what their commentators say.

Hell of a game, though. Well deserve to be ahead, though Brophy should have buried the chance that hit the post. 

At least we're being entertained. 

Went for a piss and missed the first 2 Motherwell goals.  I was going to tie a knot in it, but it seems it'll not make a difference...  

We've been poor, some woeful football on display.  Motherwell have the aggression and desire. We have the comedy defending and suspect goalkeeper.  

More goals in this shitshow for sure.

Classy bit of compassion from dunne there. Currently doing a bit of warming up training on the pitch. One of his shots goes wide and hits a fan in the face bursting their nose (I think).

He went straight to the guy to see if he was OK. And stayed their with the fans until he was taken care by the medical staff.

Edited by Phillips455