Motherwell v St Mirren Robbo’s Return

44 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

These threads where each fanbase is saying how dogshit their own clubs are and it's a certainty the other team will win are always a great read.

Fair point. We should channel some positive energy to defeat the evil, Ghostbusters II style. 

3-0 ‘Well

58 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

These threads where each fanbase is saying how dogshit their own clubs are and it's a certainty the other team will win are always a great read.

05380316-A993-4DE3-83ED-7ECD4D41AC62.jpeg.9ea4a50f8e86f87c9bfcca20370fbee5.jpeg

Only because there’s no stock image with 9 Spidermen

11 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Fair point. We should channel some positive energy to defeat the evil, Ghostbusters II style. 

3-0 ‘Well

I was actually being serious in my original post in that they're always highly entertaining.

But in response to your post:

Seen on Facebook :

🧡❤ Calling all Motherwell FC fans ❤🧡
One of our own, Jamie Preston, sadly passed away recently at the very young age of 30 & to show his family some love & support from the folks in Claret & Amber, I would like to arrange for a minutes applause to take place on the 30th minute of the game MFC v SMFC game on the 2nd April 2022.
Please share this far & wide to let it reach as many fans as possible.
This lad was an absolute gem of a guy, and a huge MFC fan. Please help in raising the roof for him on the 30th minute!
RIP Jamie Preston

On 21/03/2022 at 23:18, AmericanFan said:

A fair point, and let’s face it, it’s a fairly common match day thread theme.

A few United fans saying the second half on Saturday was the best they’ve played all season, coupled with Well fans saying they’ve been rubbish for months, gives me the fear though.

22 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

A fair point, and let’s face it, it’s a fairly common match day thread theme.

A few United fans saying the second half on Saturday was the best they’ve played all season, coupled with Well fans saying they’ve been rubbish for months, gives me the fear though.

Just to clarify, I was being genuine in my original post. I find them highly entertaining.

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Just to clarify, I was being genuine in my original post. I find them highly entertaining.

Ah okay.

I think they’re pretty predictable and mainly fans being disingenuous.

Though in this case, we’re way worse than Motherwell, and if they don’t beat us at least 4-0 I’m expecting Alexander to resign… and retire.

Though in this case, we’re way worse than Motherwell, and if they don’t beat us at least 4-0 I’m expecting Alexander to resign… and retire.

4 Motherwell goals in one game?!? I haven’t heard of such a thing since Alexander took over.

They had my shifts in wrong and I thought about not bothering to tell them and working rather than going to this. Noticed about 2 weeks ago.

I changed my mind today. Well I sorted my shifts and know I will be there. I don't want that to read that I have some sort of enthusiasm for this fixture.

When that happened Malpas was out of a job within 2hrs, so it absolutely worked and was taken as intended....that being a statement on the purchase (or otherwise) of a ST for the following season.

I wouldn't write it off....

I'd be surprised if we didn't lose this. In Robbo's six games we have lost five of them, the only team not to beat us since he took over is Dundee, and let's be honest they don't really count.

We've just lost that 5% or so in performance levels since he came, and that's turned close games like the County and Dundee United games from probable draws into defeats. Given we have drawn twice with Motherwell already this season i'm expecting that pattern to continue.

2-1 home win and Robbo to tell the travelling support to f**k off as he walks back up the stairs in the away stand after the final whistle.