McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You seem upset.

Every time I have to watch a game involving that cheating b*****d I will be upset, even if he has a decent game as I will never forgive him for some of the decisions he has made previously. 
There were no surprises today as the away form is equal worst in the league.

Amazingly a top 6 finish is still feasible. 
Should be a decent season in the championship for the Dee next season, enjoy. 

1 minute ago, big al said:

Every time I have to watch a game involving that cheating b*****d I will be upset, even if he has a decent game as I will never forgive him for some of the decisions he has made previously. 
There were no surprises today as the away form is equal worst in the league.

Amazingly a top 6 finish is still feasible. 
Should be a decent season in the championship for the Dee next season, enjoy. 

Yeah, see you there mate.

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It’s inconceivable that Beaton missed two swings of Adam’s arm/elbow into Ferguson’s face when he was stood 10 yards from it, and then 10 seconds later, Adam then takes the free kick resulting in their equaliser.

Two fat h*n b@stards in cahoots.

Look, Charlie may be fat and he may be a ***, but... what was that other thing you said?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, see you there mate.

I do like my fitba but don’t tend to take in many championship games. 
If I had to bet on it, my money would be on a home win v Ross county next week and a win or draw for hearts which would incredibly leave the Dons in the top 6. Not sure it would be justified but there you go. 

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Fair doo's min. I haven't seen them back.

I don’t know what the second one is you refer to but the mccrorie one def hits his face. 

I don’t have much of an issue with the free kicks leading to dundees goals but did think Adam was targeting Ferguson a bit when he came on. 

45 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

More importantly (only saying that ‘cause we are so poor this season), how was your lunch and where did you end up?

Despite the various excellent options we were rough as f**k so had breakfast in the hotel followed by 8 pints of tennents in Whites. It was full of livestock abusing mutants. A great day has been had by Mrs MD and MD tbh. Love my club and love Charlie Adam.

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Dundee were relegated as soon as we were promoted. James McPake said this team is better than the 2014. Rocket. 

Game was up the poley there and then. 

….and that’s not taking into account McPake’s incredibly poor ability to read and change a game.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Dundee were relegated as soon as we were promoted. James McPake said this team is better than the 2014. Rocket. 

Game was up the poley there and then. 

Yet.... we had many on here who had the faith of this squad and we would battle to 10th...

Anyway plenty fighting this evening on the Hilltown. Aberdeen fans taking this well.