McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

We really should have won today. Beaton, Adam and our ability to defend set pieces can all do one.

It would be the great escape if we snuck into the top 6. Would be absolute scenes if we finished 4th. It's still doable.

Have major faith Goodwin will sort this crap out and we'll be competing for third next season.

It’s inconceivable that Beaton missed two swings of Adam’s arm/elbow into Ferguson’s face when he was stood 10 yards from it, and then 10 seconds later, Adam then takes the free kick resulting in their equaliser.

Two fat h*n b@stards in cahoots.

He really does hate Aberdeen based on the matches he’s refereed this season.

Then again, we defended it as badly as Beaton refereed it.

New goalie & new central defender needed in the summer.  

11 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It’s inconceivable that Beaton missed two swings of Adam’s arm/elbow into Ferguson’s face when he was stood 10 yards from it, and then 10 seconds later, Adam then takes the free kick resulting in their equaliser.

Two fat h*n b@stards in cahoots.

He really does hate Aberdeen based on the matches he’s refereed this season.

Then again, we defended it as badly as Beaton refereed it.

New goalie & new central defender needed in the summer.  

We were denied 2 stone wall pens for hand ball. Beaton dislikes us too. Also is your centre mid not also a big Rangurz man.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

We were denied 2 stone wall pens for hand ball. Beaton dislikes us too. Also is your centre mid not also a big Rangurz man.

TV clearly showed the ball hit McCrorie square in the nose.

I don’t even remember the 2nd one. 

And speaking of penalties, Ferguson was hailed to the ground when trying to run on to a cross.

I’d suggest your eyes are painted on if you think the fat h*n didn’t blatantly elbow Ferguson 10 seconds before your equaliser from the free kick.

Unacceptable Beaton doesn’t give that. 
But not in the least bit surprising.

Will you keep McGoo in the Championship? 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

And speaking of penalties, Ferguson was hailed to the ground when trying to run on to a cross.

I’d suggest your eyes are painted on if you think the fat h*n didn’t blatantly elbow Ferguson 10 seconds before your equaliser from the free kick.

Hauled to the ground I meant ^^^^

It’s inconceivable that Beaton missed two swings of Adam’s arm/elbow into Ferguson’s face when he was stood 10 yards from it, 

Maybe if he'd given the free kick for Ferguson trying to pull the shirt of Adams' back it wouldn't have went that far. Heard the same from Goodwin post match. Amazing what blinkers can do.

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

That when Ferguson was trying to rip the shirt off Adam's back, aye?

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

Big clubs don’t get relegated pal.

That’s reserved for diddy clubs. 

aye right enough..are you old enough to remember that season where you finished bottom and stayed up on a technicality ....its not the 80s anymore you are also classed as a diddy club

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

aye right enough..are you old enough to remember that season where you finished bottom and stayed up on a technicality ....its not the 80s anymore you are also classed as a diddy club

No matter how many times you repeat shite it still doesn't become true.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Fair doo's min. I haven't seen them back.

tbf i didnt think either of them were penalties well in normal games between 2 normal teams they werent...any week v rangers or celtic its 2 stonewallers and 100% given

btw what the f**k was that aberdeen player all about looking like he'd been shot trying to buy a penalty...lying on the ground like an extra from the film platoon..only to be the 1st man up celebrating the goal..how i'd have pissed myself if he got booked for simulation and a freekick awarded to dundee.

13 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

My eyes must be painted on because I never spotted Beaton elbowing anyone.

9 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

So not relegated then. Thanks for confirming,