McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

3 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Who would’ve thought a point would  be more damaging to Dundee than us

You wouldn’t think so by reading this thread  

Mate we're already relegated, what do you expect us to do? We can't beat anyone with Chuckles the assclown in charge, and we're just waiting for next season to try and start from scratch... again.

Ruining Aberdeen's day is about as entertaining as it gets for us right now tbh.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've accepted relegation since the moment Mark McGhee was appointed. We're just watching and trying to take enjoyment on a game by game basis now.

That was back in September, when it became clear we were actually serious about playing Premiership football with a clueless welt of a manager, and a squad that struggled to get out of the Championship.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Anyone got footage of Charlie punching a player in the face twice? Genuinely missed it at the time.

I was watching a stream of the game and did not see this happen, but Rob McLean and Steve Tosh were bubbling messes about it. There was no replay of it and I didn’t see it in the highlights. 

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maybe so, but I think there's more chance of County winning than us. Hope I'm wrong.

I can imagine you being absolutely livid when Aberdeen lost the ECWC semi final second leg to Waterschei.

39 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I can imagine you being absolutely livid when Aberdeen lost the ECWC semi final second leg to Waterschei.

You've some imagination!

That result practically passed me by.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's been a long time since I've seen a player bully another into having a complete meltdown. Possibly the last time was Fraser Wright winding up Nadir Ciftci for St Johnstone in the cup final.  Adam absolutely destroyed Ferguson time and again and he lost all composure to the point that he lost his marker for both goals.

Then for Adam to continue making him his bitch in his post match interview and subsequently set the Aberdeen faithful into frothing messes on Twitter was just the perfect lashing of gravy for that shitey steak pie posted further up the thread.

What the f**k are you on about?

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, K.T said:

I was watching a stream of the game and did not see this happen, but Rob McLean and Steve Tosh were bubbling messes about it. There was no replay of it and I didn’t see it in the highlights. 

Highlighted four or five times on Sportscene last night.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's been a long time since I've seen a player bully another into having a complete meltdown. Possibly the last time was Fraser Wright winding up Nadir Ciftci for St Johnstone in the cup final.  Adam absolutely destroyed Ferguson time and again and he lost all composure to the point that he lost his marker for both goals.

Then for Adam to continue making him his bitch in his post match interview and subsequently set the Aberdeen faithful into frothing messes on Twitter was just the perfect lashing of gravy for that shitey steak pie posted further up the thread.

To be fair, in his after match interview he was saying that it is perfectly acceptable in 2022 to smack another player twice in the face as part of the game. That’s dinosaur talk.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To be fair, in his after match interview he was saying that it is perfectly acceptable in 2022 to smack another player twice in the face as part of the game. That’s dinosaur talk.

From another point of view, given the opportunity to give Ferguson a dunt.....

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can you write my obituary please? 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Yep,  I'm nobody's idea of "woke" but even I know that his "it's a man's game" bollocks is a total embarrassment in 2022.