McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

4 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Yet.... we had many on here who had the faith of this squad and we would battle to 10th...

Anyway plenty fighting this evening on the Hilltown. Aberdeen fans taking this well. 

Who are they fighting with seeing as there was about 15 Dundee fans there? 

54 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I have had time to reflect on the game now and can conclude that it was the worst performance from two teams since Soccerworld on Friday night (pitch 2, 7.30-8.30pm)

I don't know like, I fair booted the wall cleaner than any Lawlor or Lewis kick out.

Edited by johnnydun

1 hour ago, big al said:

Dunday with hardons, strange excitement considering it was another nail in the relegation coffin today. 
Please take Beaton with you, the horrible *** c**t that he is. 

That’ll be the same guy that should’ve stopped the game and handed out a booking for a dive seconds before the 2nd goal 🥴

The amount of begging in the Aberdeen end for a penalty today 😂😂

Edited by Yenitit

2 hours ago, jakedee said:

Maybe if he'd given the free kick for Ferguson trying to pull the shirt of Adams' back it wouldn't have went that far. Heard the same from Goodwin post match. Amazing what blinkers can do.

Two smacks in the face > a wee tickle on a shirt.

2 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

aye right enough..are you old enough to remember that season where you finished bottom and stayed up on a technicality ....its not the 80s anymore you are also classed as a diddy club

What was that technicality again?

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t know what the second one is you refer to but the mccrorie one def hits his face. 

I don’t have much of an issue with the free kicks leading to dundees goals but did think Adam was targeting Ferguson a bit when he came on. 

His after match interview on Sportscene seems to back up that theory. Given that he gave Lewis Ferguson two smacks in the face for him to tell Ferguson to “man up” and that “it’s a man’s game” is right out of seventies. I don’t really think you’re allowed to do that these days Mr Macho.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

His after match interview on Sportscene seems to back up that theory. Given that he gave Lewis Ferguson two smacks in the face for him to tell Ferguson to “man up” and that “it’s a man’s game” is right out of seventies. I don’t really think you’re allowed to do that these days Mr Macho.

Speaking of players getting hurt..... recovery is impressive. 

2 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

aye right enough..are you old enough to remember that season where you finished bottom and stayed up on a technicality ....its not the 80s anymore you are also classed as a diddy club

This should be good…..  Explain the “technicality”…..    Or are you going to re-write history?…..  c’mon then…….       

And do you have any more tiresome cliches to trot out after the 1980’s one?…..

🤡