McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

Good news for Dundee is I am going this weekend and am yet to see Dons score a goal this season never mind win a game this season. 

No need to thank me. 

Edited by Jute

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Good news for Dundee is I am going this weekend and am yet to see Dons score a goal this season never mind win a game this season. 

No need to thank me. 

Thank you

Failing to beat a Mark McGhee team should be viewed as entirely unnacceptable within AFC, and Goodwin should be well aware he will be expected to commit seppuku in the Pittodrie centre circle should we fail in our endeavours at the weekend.

30 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Failing to beat a Mark McGhee team should be viewed as entirely unnacceptable within AFC, and Goodwin should be well aware he will be expected to commit seppuku in the Pittodrie centre circle should we fail in our endeavours at the weekend.

Asking him to play a popular numbers based puzzle game isn’t much of a punishment.

16 hours ago, Jute said:

No need to thank me. 

You’re double-bluffing them , aren’t you ?......Lulling them into a false sense of security.   I’m hoping you haven’t been to many ( or even ANY) games this season.  That’s right , isn’t it?..... Isn’t it ?

For my part I think I’ve got a 100% win rate at Dens whenever we’ve played a league game on a Saturday. Most recently when Darren Mackie got the winner about 20 years ago. 

So relax Reds , the points are in the bag as I’m in for this one.

19 minutes ago, A96 said:

You’re double-bluffing them , aren’t you ?......Lulling them into a false sense of security.   I’m hoping you haven’t been to many ( or even ANY) games this season.  That’s right , isn’t it?..... Isn’t it ?

For my part I think I’ve got a 100% win rate at Dens whenever we’ve played a league game on a Saturday. Most recently when Darren Mackie got the winner about 20 years ago. 

Only been to 2 games this season a 1-0 defeat and a 2-0 defeat. 

That said I don’t think we have lost at Dens in a league game I have been at since 2004 (1-0 defeat from memory) so that maybe not such a bad omen. 

5 hours ago, A96 said:

Pretty sure you could play with 5 men and still win. 

FAO Away end at Dens Park - get this one going lads and ladettes! 

(Probably best for pre-match with Dundee FC kindly playing the KC and the Sunshine Band original playing over the tannoy - thank you in advance on behalf of the Red Shed)

(Left side of away end (LS)) Everybody wants Goodwin

(Right side of away end (RS)) Everybody loves Goodwin

(Both sides of away end (Both sides)) We'd just like to stay up Jim, alright?

(LS) Na na na na na na

(RS) na na na na na

(Both sides) Goodwin keep us up

(LS) Keep us up

(RS) Goodwin keep us up 

(RS) Na na na na na na na na na 

(LS) na

(RS) Goodwin keep us up

(LS) Keep us up

(Both sides of the stand break into a rendition of "We love you Goodwin, we do" as the players emerge.)

12 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

FAO Away end at Dens Park - get this one going lads and ladettes! 

(Probably best for pre-match with Dundee FC kindly playing the KC and the Sunshine Band original playing over the tannoy - thank you in advance on behalf of the Red Shed)

(Left side of away end (LS)) Everybody wants Goodwin

(Right side of away end (RS)) Everybody loves Goodwin

(Both sides of away end (Both sides)) We'd just like to stay up Jim, alright?

(LS) Na na na na na na

(RS) na na na na na

(LS) Keep us up

(RS) Goodwin keep us up 

(RS) Na na na na na na na na na 

(LS) na

(RS) Goodwin keep us up

(LS) Keep us up

(Both sides of the stand break into a rendition of "We love you Goodwin, we do" as the players emerge.)

4cecef59-6930-4e54-b863-9a5f3ed4918f_text.gif.824e8cdc9c074a710229ce2dfdc38bf0.gif