Bloo Toon v Navy Blue Toon

45 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Feel genuinely sorry for anyone that has travelled up for this. One of the worst Falkirk performances I have ever, ever seen 

Said it before, but you guys that continue to put money, time and emotional investment into these jokers are mental. They're simply not worth it any more.

1 hour ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
2 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
this is just bad. Finish season now as my interest has gone

My interest finished as soon as goal went in, shut lap top and am now sitting in beer garden with a pint, not letting that mob ruin my Saturdays anymore.

Peterhead fans know your pain......and have the same solution.

Poor stuff from your guys even allowing we 're fighting to stay up.

To get the win was very important but the way we did it was pleasing. Like the last time down there we did not stand back and admire Falkirk we got right in about them and they did not like it. All our team played their part and got their just reward. The only time i was a bit concerned was when the usual inept officials ignored what looked to be our second goal and just played on, we have been on the wrong end of a few of those this season but this time it did not cost us.

Guest Bluetoon

Falkirk must be the worst full time team in the league, not just by league position. It was mentioned after game at Falkirk that they looked unfit and were nowhere near as up for the fight. Their midfield was nonexistent and allowed a 34 year old Simon Ferry who has been out for months to dictate the play. Near 80 minutes to get a shot on target 😂

1 hour ago, Bluetoon said:

Falkirk must be the worst full time team in the league, not just by league position. It was mentioned after game at Falkirk that they looked unfit and were nowhere near as up for the fight. Their midfield was nonexistent and allowed a 34 year old Simon Ferry who has been out for months to dictate the play. Near 80 minutes to get a shot on target 😂

Quite the stunning insight here. 🙄

Guest Bluetoon
41 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Quite the stunning insight here. 🙄

Oh come on, chin up. Might be 4th time lucky next season 😀