Pars vs Thistle - Tue 22nd Mar

Spring has sprung. The grass is growing. The Pars can play their silky passing football once again. Still a bit baffled as to why Yogi didn't make substitutions earlier. Seemed to work out okay in the end but Thistle had a good period of possession and if it had gone 3-2 then who knows?

The ref doesn't have access to any replays. It was the wrong decision but I can understand why he thought it was a dive from his angle. I'm fine with that. Hardly a massive error.

5 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Mayo didn't touch O'Hara and O'Hara fell over. You can sort of see why the ref would see that as a dive. 

Possibly but there will have been a dozen similar incidents that he’ll have ignored this season.

He wanted to show off that he was in charge on the telly.

Enjoyed the game. Dunfermline were excellent. Good to see Kevin O'Hara playing so well; I thought his work rate and chasing down defenders was crucial to how the Pars played.

His stamina is incredible. He does a lot of sprinting and even at the end of games, rarely seems like he’s dead on his arse.