Pars vs Thistle - Tue 22nd Mar

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Two minutes late in your prediction.

Right subs here though. Dom off to save him for Saturday, O'Hara on a yellow and Polworth knackered. Sensible changes.

I certainly didn't envisage DT scoring a cracker before getting subbed.

Looks a bad one on Lawless. 

Ok, who the fuck started the ‘Thistle could win the league patter’ a week or so ago? They were about 40 points behind Arbroath or something. About 9 games in hand, granted. 

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I certainly didn't envisage DT scoring a cracker before getting subbed.

Said no Kilmarnock fan ever. I think I'm getting the hang of this "cancel culture" thing!

52 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Why in the f**k was the question about Rangers getting asked? What a load of shite. 

Agreed.   A completely useless interviewer.

Last season at a press conference at Kilmarnock just after Lafferty arrived, he started to ask Lafferty questions about Rangers and how well they were playing. 

No argument there and well done Dunfermline .Without Graham we just don’t function .Still fourth but fear the worst on Saturday as we look like everybody’s whipping boys now with a serious slump in form, confidence and ideas .

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Yes! DT says we are getting 18 points. 

What a boi. 

Not quite, he said you've got 6 games left and they want to win them all. 

Excellent team performance by the Pars after an early setback, never let Partick settle, worked they're socks off and played on the front foot all game, some cracking goals too. Bassards. 

By far the best we have played all season. Feel sorry for Todd not getting MOTM but Dom is just too fucking good.

We have now gave ourselves a chance to finish 8th but we need to play like that in every game for the rest of the season and aim to get maximum points or not far off it. There is still lots to do, but it’s definitely looking much better now.

Always good to start reading the thread back after a game (or midway through the second half as I did since I missed the first hour or so of the game). Just as well Todd did start, we played one up front but scored four (and had several other decent chances) and Mehmet didn't chuck one in. Its almost like football fans are fickle, reactionary types who should chill out some.

Anyway, we're still not staying up but at least we've seem a fee glimmers for next season 🤣