Pars vs Thistle - Tue 22nd Mar

52 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I don't understand why supporters of Ayr or Queens are at all worried about our results tbh. 

Likewise the KFC weirdo earlier in the thread. We are definitely not title challengers. Wouldn't mind beating Killie next time we face them mind you. I still can't see them throwing the title away now.

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, it’s only really Foster in the defence who gets played out of position. You could argue McKenna, but he’s barely played anywhere other than right back for us, and I do think that’s probably his best position - it’s just that he’s still no very good at it.

Even then with Foster, I think he’s played quite lot of matches at LB throughout his career and his best performances for us last season were on the left and not the right, bizarrely. 

I’d be looking to upgrade on our full-back options in the summer (especially if Holt is making a permanent move to CB as McCall suggested). 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

I don't understand why supporters of Ayr or Queens are at all worried about our results tbh. 

Really. Surely a Pars win is not good for them....

I fully understand it. I feel the same when they are playing.

No surprise really to see us continue to play one up top. It’s just ludicrous getting. Oh, and popadom hands in goals as well. Marvellous. Also, why is a youth player (who plays centre mid) playing right-back? Nothing makes sense at all at EEP.

If I were McCall I’d just be telling them to soak up the pressure (we are absolutely toothless up front anyway) and just test Mehmet from long range as he is bound to chuck a couple in.

I’d be seriously questioning McCall’s aptitude as manager of Jags if they cannot win this tonight, lack of 1st starters or not.