Hugh Keevins forced into U-turn on Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou

Back in August after Celtic were dumped out of the Champions League qualifiers by Midtjylland and beaten by Hearts on opening day, Keevins stated the Hoops boss’ first name stood for “Absolutely Not Good Enough” [Daily Record]. He stated that Celtic would offer Rangers no challenge, questioned his style, and said that he was “struggling to inspire confidence”.

While already forced to retract the assessment he has failed to correct what the Celtic boss’ first name stood for.

A friend of mine in Melbourne who had first hand knowledge of Postecoglou’s management abilities suggested he should adjust the post to now read.

A for Amazing

N for Now

G for Great

E for Eventually

Any thoughts?

I thought it was funny.

And owed him one as he told me to put money of Ange to get the Celtic job before the Scottish Press even knew he was an option.

Sadly I failed to take up the offer.

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Has this little Morton fan found his big team?

Very catholic in my taste of friends.

Funny though I don't have any Livi buddies. But my gers golfing 4 ball all think I had a colour blind moment when I hooked up with the blue hoops.

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Very catholic in my taste of friends.

Funny though I don't have any Livi buddies. But my gers golfing 4 ball all think I had a colour blind moment when I hooked up with the blue hoops.

I'll be your pal, mate don't worry. The Imrie Alliance.