Training to be a dentist.

17 minutes ago, Mark Knopfler said:

I have been studying to be a dentist and hate other people's teeth. What is wrong with them?

Reckon you'll get a plaque when you qualify?  Don't let it go to decay if you do.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

You should make lots of jokes about 'I'll fill your cavity hen' and then hit the right-wing grift circuit saying you got canceled after being struck off; it's very lucrative and doesn't involve having to poke around folks' gobs. 

Not with my fingers anyway.

Each to their own but, notwithstanding the money on offer, I just couldn’t do 30/40 years repetitively fixing peoples teeth.

Once you’ve  mastered it - realistically a few months/couple of years after qualifying maybe - where do you go? Where’s the next level skill you aim for? 

Just now, alta-pete said:

Each to their own but, notwithstanding the money on offer, I just couldn’t do 30/40 years repetitively fixing peoples teeth.

Once you’ve  mastered it - realistically a few months/couple of years after qualifying maybe - where do you go? Where’s the next level skill you aim for? 

Fella I know sued his dentist when it turned out that he was removing loads of (poor) folks’ teeth, when it wasn’t needed, so he could get the money off the government.

4 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

My lecturer took someones teeth out and made toes grow where the teeth used to be.

17 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Getting other more junior dentists to do it for you while you kick back and drive about on a ferrari with your shirt unbuttoned too far.