Restaurants in Edinburgh

On 19/03/2022 at 09:20, Honest_Man#1 said:

I absolutely loved Wings, but since they changed to the wings not being pre-separated I’ve not been as keen.  

Aye I really enjoyed it but was a bit confused why they didn't just separate them in advance. 

Would add a +1 to Spitaki, was there on Sunday and it was class, really good food and while nothing was left off the bill was a pretty pleasant surprise considering we had a couple of drinks each and ordered more food halfway through. 

To the excellent list provided by @the jambo-rockerjambo-rocker I would add Kampong Ah Lee on Clerk St, really good Malaysian food. I hadn't been for years till the other week and it's changed a fair bit but still really good I though. 

in terms of fancier places I'd add Borough and Lookout as places I've been in the last year that were both really good, although I've heard mixed reviews of Lookout since I was there.

8 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Fazendas went down well <thumbs>

Hmm. Nobody slept last night because of meat sweats and there were 7 of us at breakfast this morning only drinking tea/coffee because we couldn't face food.

May have overdone it a bit .