Tonights scores

11 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Sorry i might have missed the info but what is the Jeanfield v Darvel game, a friendly ?

As if Darvel have time in their schedule to have a friendly :lol::lol:

One less competition for them to worry about now.

3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

As if Darvel have time in their schedule to have a friendly :lol::lol:

One less competition for them to worry about now.

Yes, not going to read anything into that result. I have seen it many times over the years with Talbot where a fixture backlog means a cup or two has to be sacrificed

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Yes, not going to read anything into that result. I have seen it many times over the years with Talbot where a fixture backlog means a cup or two has to be sacrificed

Was at Darvel v Jeanfield tonight and by all accounts a strong Darvel side. Jeanfield out ran and out fought Darvel. Caught 3 times playing from the back and taking too many touches across the back four. Darvels class shown through later on but 3-0 down after 12 minuets killed the game. Big concern for Darvel was their goalkeeper getting carried off after half an hour. 

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

no sacrifice mate. I was there, it was a fantastic game and both teams gave it their ALL..

20 minutes ago, WestHibee said:

Was at Darvel v Jeanfield tonight and by all accounts a strong Darvel side. Jeanfield out ran and out fought Darvel. Caught 3 times playing from the back and taking too many touches across the back four. Darvels class shown through later on but 3-0 down after 12 minuets killed the game. Big concern for Darvel was their goalkeeper getting carried off after half an hour. 

They'll probably go and offer 20K for Leishman? 

8 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Not far away, map wise, Semple apperently.  

I’ll be honest, the lad that was in goals last night was poor, took to much time on the ball and conceded but clearing it straight to the strikers feet a yard in front of him. Not like he was in luminous yellow or anything