A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

1 minute ago, rhliston said:

Club Board stooges 

You keep saying that. It’s just people who have a different opinion to you. It doesn’t mean they are being controlled by someone else behind the scenes. 

Remember several people accused you of being a puppet for the Trust board? That was clearly nonsense and you told people that you were your own man with your own opinions.  You’re now doing exactly the same thing back to them. 

45 minutes ago, rhliston said:

See my post to BinoGals that expresses it very clearly. Clearly you are a stooge put up by the Club Board to attack me. 
Do you think any intelligent person reading your posts of which they have been many on here would not come to the same conclusion. ? 
You go on about my resolution from a previous AGM which was cancelled by the Trust Board after well how can I put it simply Dodgy voting by the gang of 74 which includes you as a signatory to the resolution to remove the ENTIRE Trust Board without giving a reason. 

No doubt you will come back to me with another one of your rants on here. 😂

The only point you made to Binogals is what a patronizing clown you are. 

Your resolution was binned from the AGM agenda, because it was not appropriate to go ahead with it during a mediation process

The comment I just made regarding your resolution, was that the part requesting the removal of John Daly was valid given the circumstances.   You even have an issue with that, which is insanity beyond belief.

I won't question anybody's intelligence over how they choose to vote.  People  have a right to differing opinions without their intelligence being called into question. I'll leave that sort of patronising shit to you.   Keep going.  You're doing a fantastic job of attacking yourself.

1 minute ago, BinosGal said:

You are the only stooge I'm afraid. I do my own talking and thinking. The members don't need you reminding them. As you have said - ALOT - they can make up their own minds. The fact you have  now gone to check how many times I've posted on here is ridiculous.  With regards to being under the control of the CB, feel free to contact the club and take your accusations directly to them. 

Also feel free to confirm whether or not you support bullying and aggressive behaviour? A question you have failed to answer everytime it's posed to you.

Your Back 😀 well that was quick retirement. Me a Stooge NO way. I am an independent person with a mind of my own. Unlike you who suddenly appear and the majority of the 6 posts you have posted on here are about me. Its very simple to see how many posts you have posted just look under your name it tells you. 

Didn`t you notice that. ?

With regard to your question I have made it very clear what my response is its a Witch Hunt brought about by members of the gang of 74. 

3 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

You keep saying that. It’s just people who have a different opinion to you. It doesn’t mean they are being controlled by someone else behind the scenes. 

Remember several people accused you of being a puppet for the Trust board? That was clearly nonsense and you told people that you were your own man with your own opinions.  You’re now doing exactly the same thing back to them. 

Only difference is their appears to be Truth to what I am saying. 

2 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

The only point you made to Binogals is what a patronizing clown you are. 

Your resolution was binned from the AGM agenda, because it was not appropriate to go ahead with it during a mediation process

The comment I just made regarding your resolution, was that the part requesting the removal of John Daly was valid given the circumstances.   You even have an issue with that, which is insanity beyond belief.

I won't question anybody's intelligence over how they choose to vote.  People  have a right to differing opinions without their intelligence being called into question. I'll leave that sort of patronising shit to you.   Keep going.  You're doing a fantastic job of attacking yourself.

Ah your back again it did not take you long to respond. 😀 Regarding your rant, I`ve not going to respond and keep repeating the same things over and over again to you as its waste of time Club Board Stooge. No doubt you will come back to me with another rant. 

2 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Ah your back again it did not take you long to respond. 😀 Regarding your rant, I`ve not going to respond and keep repeating the same things over and over again to you as its waste of time Club Board Stooge. No doubt you will come back to me with another rant. 

Nope. you just aren't worth it.

1 minute ago, rhliston said:

Your Back 😀 well that was quick retirement. Me a Stooge NO way. I am an independent person with a mind of my own. Unlike you who suddenly appear and the majority of the 6 posts you have posted on here are about me. Its very simple to see how many posts you have posted just look under your name it tells you. 

Didn`t you notice that. ?

With regard to your question I have made it very clear what my response is its a Witch Hunt brought about by members of the gang of 74. 

Wow. I was annoyed at myself for biting back at you because you are like a broken record that just won't stop droning on. However I actually just feel sorry for you, because you seem to be thriving off the situation! You like stirring the pot and sitting back to see what happens. So what happens if mediation works between both boards? What are you going to thrive off? 

Its hardly a Witch Hunt when it was witnessed by people who are not part of the "gang of 74" as you like to call them. Your denial in accepting that the person displayed behaviours unsuitable for a person in their position would indicate you see nothing wrong with what happened. That's just sad.  I will retire officially from here now.  I won't keep feeding your habit.

1 hour ago, BinosGal said:

Wow. I was annoyed at myself for biting back at you because you are like a broken record that just won't stop droning on. However I actually just feel sorry for you, because you seem to be thriving off the situation! You like stirring the pot and sitting back to see what happens. So what happens if mediation works between both boards? What are you going to thrive off? 

Its hardly a Witch Hunt when it was witnessed by people who are not part of the "gang of 74" as you like to call them. Your denial in accepting that the person displayed behaviours unsuitable for a person in their position would indicate you see nothing wrong with what happened. That's just sad.  I will retire officially from here now.  I won't keep feeding your habit.

Lets hope you keep to your word now. Regarding the mediation lets hope it works and the changes to the Articles of Association proposed to be voted on by members are put in place. If they had been changed years ago then none of this might not have happened. Out of Chaos comes Order.