A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

11 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Can you swap "mediation" for "medication" in your well constructed post please.

Thank You

I`m in full agreement with you on that, did express in a post on Page 36 of this thread my concerns about this man after attending a Trust Meeting which he was at. 

2 hours ago, rhliston said:

Message to all Trust Members just received the e mail from the Trust outlining details for voting. 

Anyone who cannot make the AGM can vote online, just follow the instructions. 

Its your chance to have your say, make sure you use it. 

My vote has been cast, I look forward to hearing the results.

2 hours ago, rhliston said:

Well I know a lot more about what is going on than  Flybhoy it seems. 😀

At least he knows better than to tell everybody that  he gets his jollies from irritating his own club's supporters online.  What a self demeaning admission to make.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

My vote has been cast, I look forward to hearing the results.

Having resigned from the Trust I don't have a vote, a price well worth paying.  I would like instead to express my gratitude to the 3 women who are now putting in the extra hours needed to compensate for the departure of 3 directors and keep the club running for everybody. Thank you Lorri, Christine and Donna. 

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

Having resigned from the Trust I don't have a vote, a price well worth paying.  I would like instead to express my gratitude to the 3 women who are now putting in the extra hours needed to compensate for the departure of 3 directors and keep the club running for everybody. Thank you Lorri, Christine and Donna. 

Ditto. 3 excellent, hard working people!

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

Well said mate!

3 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

At least he knows better than to tell everybody that  he gets his jollies from irritating his own club's supporters online.  What a self demeaning admission to make.

The people I was referring to are the clowns like you or as I call them the Usual suspects who start posting on the orders of their Master. 😂

13 minutes ago, rhliston said:

The people I was referring to are the clowns like you or as I call them the Usual suspects who start posting on the orders of their Master😂

Oh i'm ready for this

who's 'their master'? 

It's all getting a bit boring and pathetic. I'm not totally against one of the two rhilston mentioned going onto the Trust board and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a volunteer who gets on well with the Club board putting themselves forward. If it makes a difference and helps the club moving forward I'm all for it. I actually encourage it if she can offer something.  I do find it a bit bizarre why a club doctor would want on the Trust board though. He is a paid employee by the club (I'm assuming) but it is a bit weird why an employee would want to get involved behind the scenes - unless he grew up a Stirling Albion fan which I'm assuming he didn't. Completely bizarre move in trying to vote out the entire Trust board. I'd maybe understand 1 or 2 individuals but the whole lot of them? and replace with who? More fans who inevitably get nowhere and end up resigning? Sounds great.

I'm not on Facers but a bit pathetic if another Trust chairman has stepped down. There is clearly an issue at the top of the club which needs addressed. Otherwise we will continue to be a League 2 club/float towards the Lowland League.

It's a real shame adults continue to argue on Facers and on here. I enjoyed the Stenny game last Saturday but everything else going on is slowly making me lose that passion for Stirling Albion. 

I was a Trust member but unfortunately not able to renew my membership or vote due to the actions of others.

17 minutes ago, TheWestStand said:

my uncle.... 

Your uncle is a cat?

Most sensible thing on here today. 

I'm not sure why we are making ourselves look like an amateur outfit on a public forum. 43 pages of this......... wow. 

From what I have been told from someone pretty close to things and at these meetings some very VERY unsavoury stuff that hasn't been made public as yet. What a club. Might have pumped us on Saturday but would be ashamed to be associated with that shit show of a club.