A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

If me pointing out how vindictive, petty and embarrassing some of the skewed comments you are stating here, the twisting of facts to suit your agenda and your gripe with certain individuals being the motive behind a lot of what you are coming out with is me spouting nonsense so be it but, it's clear others on here and on the social media channels you are also pushing this stuff on are forming the same viewpoint, I think that speaks volumes 

6 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

You’re presenting a very selective bunch of “facts” that happen to fit your preferred narrative. We all have an opinion here but you’re the only one canvassing on Pie and Bovril to try and get people to see things your way. Ironically all you’ve done is persuaded me to vote for the complete opposite of what you’re saying, because your whole attitude stinks. 

A very selective bunch of "facts" is it, the fact is its the Truth is it not. As regards your vote I don`t think I would have had much chance of getting you to change your mind anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If me pointing out how vindictive, petty and embarrassing some of the skewed comments you are stating here, the twisting of facts to suit your agenda and your gripe with certain individuals being the motive behind a lot of what you are coming out with is me spouting nonsense so be it but, it's clear others on here and on the social media channels you are also pushing this stuff on are forming the same viewpoint, I think that speaks volumes 

Your entitled to your opinion I mine and if they differ then so what. 

Ironically enough I think the resolution you are proposing will be a good thing for the club as I think some changes are needed at both the club board and the trust but, the way you have went about things and your targeting of specific individuals has certainly made people lose a lot of goodwill and faith in you 

I genuinely cringe when I see you prattling on about certain people are unfit to be in positions purely because you don't like them and have personal grievances with them. 

40 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

A few weeks ago the key people on both sides came together and agreed to try and work together to move this whole situation forward. Nearly everyone felt relieved and hopeful progress could be made despite the obvious personal friction. 

Posting stuff about who people who volunteer behind the scenes and saying why they mustn’t be allowed on the Trust, and saying how enjoyable it is to irritate people on Facebook, is the antithesis of the spirit of cooperation. We are all trying to get away from petty warfare. Well, everyone except you it seems. 

So is running about behind the scenes persuading your mates to stand for election to the thing that's trying to boot you out,  whilst you're in mediation with them 

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

What resolution I am proposing, I have not submitted any resolution to the Trust Board. Are you referring to the resolution proposed by Alilsdair Dunn that I support. Like I have said in many occasions the members will decide on the 18th of August, I am only helping them make the right choices. 

Flybhoy is clearly aware of your resolution to remove the chairman and amalgamate the boards, but not aware that resolution is now binned.  You know damned well what resolution he is referring to, so cut the evasive crap.

Edited by WC Boggs
Typo

6 hours ago, rhliston said:

My My you are like a dog with a bone are you not. The fact is members should be reminded of the facts in this matter. At the end of the day its up to members to decide whether she gets on the Trust Board or not. 

Wildly ridiculed on here and the Supporters Club page I think not. 😄 You mean the posts put on by the followers of Stuart Brown water off a ducks back. It clearly annoys them and I like to get a reaction from them. I seem to have hit a raw nerve with some people good. 

Oh by the Way did notice that Colin Rowley is still listed as a Director of Stirling Albion despite resigning on the 3rd of August. Hope their is no time limit to let Companies House know that a Director has resigned, wouldn`t like to think the Club would get into trouble. 

There is and they are still within it and Companies House don't update every day 

43 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Flybhoy is clearly aware of your resolution to remove the chairman and amalgamate the boards, but not aware that resolution is now binned.  You know damned well what resolution he is referring to, so cut the evasive crap.

Evasive crap Flybhoy needs to get up to speed if he is coming on here posting comments pretending to know what is going on.. Maybe it’s best to keep his trap shut until he knows the full facts of what is happening at the AGM. 

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

Evasive crap Flybhoy needs to get up to speed if he is coming on here posting comments pretending to know what is going on.. Maybe it’s best to keep his trap shut until he knows the full facts of what is happening at the AGM. 

He hasn't been evasive.  He was actually giving your resolutions credence.  In response, you make a pathetic pretence you don't know what he's talking about, then go on to say he should be silent if he doesn't know every detail of all that's gone on.   I envy him, I wish I didn't know any of it. Probably some 75% of the people who come to matches know little detail about the whole sorry mess that's gone on.  Most of them likely just want to watch football  without an  internal Punch and Judy show for a choir.  Most probably hope the mediation will put an end to it, as do. I  However short they are on detail, they have a right to speak if they choose to.  It's them I side with more than anybody right now.   This club needs an end to factional warfare, not a cheerleader for more of it.  Give peace a fucking chance!

Edited by WC Boggs
Typo

7 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

He hasn't been evasive.  He was actually giving your resolutions credence.  In response, you make a pathetic pretence you don't know what he's talking about, then go on to say he should be silent if he doesn't know every detail all all that's gone on.   I envy him, I wish I didn't know any of it. Probably some 75% of the people who come to matches know little detail about the whole sorry mess that's gone on.  Most of them likely just want to watch football  without an  internal Punch and Judy show for a choir.  Most probably hope the mediation will put an end to it, as do. I  However short they are on detail, they have a right to speak if they choose to.  It's them I side with more than anybody right now.   This club needs an end to factional warfare, not a cheerleader for more of it.  Give peace a fucking chance!

Can you swap "mediation" for "medication" in your well constructed post please.

Thank You

Message to all Trust Members just received the e mail from the Trust outlining details for voting. 

Anyone who cannot make the AGM can vote online, just follow the instructions. 

Its your chance to have your say, make sure you use it.