A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

13 hours ago, TheWestStand said:

Correct

Rhliston doesn't know how a football club works. He think's Stuart Brown gives the team talks, picks the starting XI, does the tactics and scouts & signs players. 

Really 😂 For your information TheWestStand isn`t that what the Club hires a manager for,. The man picking the team etc is called Darren Young and has been in post for a numbers of months now. 

Surprised you did not know that. 

11 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Committees have appointed the last few managers, not just SB.

Think it is common knowledge who SB wanted before the club appointed Dave Mackay but let’s just ignore that and blame him anyway!

So what you are saying that Stuart Brown who has been Chairman for nearly 8 years and has overseen this Club going backwards in his time in charge is entirely blameless for what is happening at the Club. ? 

The fact is like the managers he has helped appoint its pretty clear he is past his sell by date and should be replaced by somebody else more capable of getting this Club promoted out of this League. He`s had his chance and failed. 

12 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Think it is common knowledge who SB wanted before the club appointed Dave Mackay but let’s just ignore that and blame him anyway!

Is it not also true that he turned down speaking to dick campbell because he said sweary words at sportsmans dinner 

On in reality,  he does the exact opposite of what is suggested to him just to prove a point 

3 hours ago, rhliston said:

So what you are saying that Stuart Brown who has been Chairman for nearly 8 years and has overseen this Club going backwards in his time in charge is entirely blameless for what is happening at the Club. ? 

How you take that, from my post.....which is this:

14 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Is totally and utterly staggering. That's not what I was saying at all.

2 hours ago, Binos said:

Is it not also true that he turned down speaking to dick campbell because he said sweary words at sportsmans dinner 

Absolutely no idea, you know more than me as I have never heard that rumour. I've stated more than once in this thread that I am one of those guys that has no inside info, so no idea.

On 07/08/2022 at 20:45, strichener said:

The club has its own legal persona.  If money has been moved into the account that is not the club's the it matters not one iota who has control of the account.  It is no longer the club's money.

I'd let others make up their minds as to the integrity of those responsible for the diversion of funds.

What concerns the shareholders is what use, if any, was made by the club of the funds while in the non-club account. At a shareholders SGM the directors did not give a straight answer to that question. Any controversy would have been stilled had the company's directors presented the shareholders with details of bank account transactions between the funds being credited to the non-club account and its return to the club account.  If there had been no movement on the account that would have been the end of the matter.  Without a straight answer the shareholders' concern is that this non-club account, controlled by directors, could have been used for club related payments to the detriment of the football club. Despite having the opportunity to be transparent, the club directors have done nothing to dispel speculation. That route would be still open.

On 07/08/2022 at 22:10, BB_Bino said:

Martyn Corrigan?

The person I'd like to see back on the Trust board is Bill Gillespie. I doubt he's interested though. I'd like to see him on it as a spokesman for the Gambinos.  I  don't think that would be a bad thing and that regular reports on conditions and needs over there would be a good thing.

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

My own post. 

Kelly Marie Wilson has been supporting the club for as long as I can remember and has been an unpaid volunteer for Stirling Albion, working on the turnstiles for years and follows the club home and away, the fact that you are casting negativity on her proposal to join the trust board shows your true agenda. 

She loves the club and is the type of individual who should be and deserves to be in such a position, but she is, apparently sympathetic to the current chairman so that rules her out according to you. 

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Kelly Marie Wilson has been supporting the club for as long as I can remember and has been an unpaid volunteer for Stirling Albion, working on the turnstiles for years and follows the club home and away, the fact that you are casting negativity on her proposal to join the trust board shows your true agenda. 

She loves the club and is the type of individual who should be and deserves to be in such a position, but she is, apparently sympathetic to the current chairman so that rules her out according to you. 

My "True agenda" as I have made clear to fellow Trust Members is to inform members of the facts as I see it. They have the choice to vote YES OR NO to Kelly Marie Wilson being elected onto the Trust Board. 

Indeed in the case of Biarni Eyvindsson the Club Doctor, I could have pointed out to members of the statement by the players on the Club Twitter account which reads "We have arguably the best part time physio and doctor employed at the Club and would hate for anything to cause these ties to be severed. They are integral for the group and the Club as a whole" 

Seems to me and any other person is what they are saying is that if the Club Directors are removed both these men would resign. Is that not your understanding of what it  meant. ? 

If that is the case it again asks questions as to why the good doctor has now put himself forward to be elected to the Trust Board. ? Seems strange to me and any other person why he would do this.

Edited by rhliston

Let's call it what it is here, Rhilston is opposing Kelly's proposed appointment to the trust board because he doesn't like her and they have previous for disagreements. 

The double standards and hypocrisy of the guy is laughable, says that one of the main reasons for his proposal to remove the club board was lack of communication and dialogue with the trust board, when people suggested mediation between both parties for the common goal of the football club he says it's gone too far for that 🤦‍♂️😂

Then suggests a year or so ago to Kelly on the supporters club Facebook page she considers joining the trust board, a few months later after some sort of disagreement with her he's on here and various social media channels urging people not to back her being voted onto said trust board. 

Pretty cringeworthy and embarrassing behaviour, no wonder you are widely ridiculed on here and the supporters club page.

47 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Let's call it what it is here, Rhilston is opposing Kelly's proposed appointment to the trust board because he doesn't like her and they have previous for disagreements. 

The double standards and hypocrisy of the guy is laughable, says that one of the main reasons for his proposal to remove the club board was lack of communication and dialogue with the trust board, when people suggested mediation between both parties for the common goal of the football club he says it's gone too far for that 🤦‍♂️😂

Then suggests a year or so ago to Kelly on the supporters club Facebook page she considers joining the trust board, a few months later after some sort of disagreement with her he's on here and various social media channels urging people not to back her being voted onto said trust board. 

Pretty cringeworthy and embarrassing behaviour, no wonder you are widely ridiculed on here and the supporters club page.

My My you are like a dog with a bone are you not. The fact is members should be reminded of the facts in this matter. At the end of the day its up to members to decide whether she gets on the Trust Board or not. 

Wildly ridiculed on here and the Supporters Club page I think not. 😄 You mean the posts put on by the followers of Stuart Brown water off a ducks back. It clearly annoys them and I like to get a reaction from them. I seem to have hit a raw nerve with some people good. 

Oh by the Way did notice that Colin Rowley is still listed as a Director of Stirling Albion despite resigning on the 3rd of August. Hope their is no time limit to let Companies House know that a Director has resigned, wouldn`t like to think the Club would get into trouble.