A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

4 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

I've had every chance to ask and I haven't. I'm not going to either and I'll tell you why.  I'm not going to ask because I don't even know if the money was spent at all.  Neither does this buffoon King Crowned.   What I do know is that the deposited money was plain to see in the audited accounts. The deposit was not concealed. If it was spent, what it was spent on will show up in the following year's audited accounts. If it was merely transferred to the club account because the Trust board were making such a drama out of it, then that will show up in the following year's accounts.

So rather than do a Trust board and assume there's something to hide because they want there to be, I'll wait and see what actually happened to it in the following year's accounts.  I'm willing to bet that if it turns out it was merely transferred to the club account, these fucking drama queens still won't be satisfied.  The auditors didn't have a problem signing off on it, but these clowns do. They're apparently as paranoid about the auditors as they are about the club board. Come back to me when they can prove the £4.000 went anywhere it should not have gone.  I know they can't at this point, because if they could they'd be screaming it from the roof tops. The board can hardly tell what it was spent on if it was never spent.  Maybe we can give the smears a rest until we find that out, but that would be totally out of character for arseholes.

9 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

You humiliate yourself. What you reveal in your  version of "evidence" is actually a claim that the Club board wanted the war to end and that the Trust board had no interest in ending it. Which doesn't surprise me one bit. The Trust board was hell bent on going after the club board well before the resolution to remove them went in.  

As for the dissembling pish just released this evening, the Trust board don't need the club board's consent to bring in new governance rules. Neither do they need to remove the club board to do it. They only need to put it to the membership and get their consent and the club board has to and would accept it.  If they remove the club board without the membership's consent, it won't matter what plans they've got. The only future for this club will be chaos and schism. If they are too stupid too see that then God help us all.

That is a very Tory-style reply missing the point completely and trying to put a different spin on it.

It is clear that the Club Board did not want to have to the Shareholders EGM because they didn’t want to have to answer the questions on the deliberate removal of (at least) £4000 of Club money to an account that is not a club account. The lack of answers on the night of the Shareholders EGM clearly demonstrated that wrongdoing had occurred otherwise the director involved would not have had to look very guilty not answering the questions put to him. That is why the Club Board wanted the stop on the Shareholders EGM and a the club board showed their hand by trying to trade this with calling off the resolution that they were behind. To suggest that it was a peace initiative in absolute nonsense. You are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself with every reply.

9 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

I've had every chance to ask and I haven't. I'm not going to either and I'll tell you why.  I'm not going to ask because I don't even know if the money was spent at all.  Neither does this buffoon King Crowned.   What I do know is that the deposited money was plain to see in the audited accounts. The deposit was not concealed. If it was spent, what it was spent on will show up in the following year's audited accounts.

If you got an electric shock every time you told a lie, you'd have hair like Don King.

The money is not plain to see in the club's audited accounts.

Because the club auditor didn't audit that account.

He didn't audit that account because it's not a club account.

Which is why the trust board is still asking what this £4,000 of members' money was spent on.

Still waiting to hear.

You're a member of the trust. Are YOU not curious where YOUR money's gone??

2 hours ago, Hugh G Heid said:

That is a very Tory-style reply missing the point completely and trying to put a different spin on it.

It is clear that the Club Board did not want to have to the Shareholders EGM because they didn’t want to have to answer the questions on the deliberate removal of (at least) £4000 of Club money to an account that is not a club account. The lack of answers on the night of the Shareholders EGM clearly demonstrated that wrongdoing had occurred otherwise the director involved would not have had to look very guilty not answering the questions put to him. That is why the Club Board wanted the stop on the Shareholders EGM and a the club board showed their hand by trying to trade this with calling off the resolution that they were behind. To suggest that it was a peace initiative in absolute nonsense. You are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself with every reply.

The number of allegations you shit out without context or evidence is laughable  "the deliberate removal of £4000 of club money to an account that is not a club account."   Context. What is the name of the account?  Who can access the account? Who set the account up and when?  That's context. Without context there's just a bunch of man babies trying to make a gotcha out of nothing. Money was deposited in an account club officials have control of. It is a total lie to claim that is not a club account. To claim it is not you require proof that someone other than club officials control it and of course you don't have that because it doesn't exist. Go on, tell the plebs who originally set the account in question up. Or do I have to do it?

If club officials are in control of the account and are the only ones who can access it, then no money was removed from the club. Try going to court claiming it was and see how that works out for you. Don't tell me about a lack of answers without telling me what the questions were. 

What would be pertinent would be some evidence that the money deposited in that account was used or disposed of in an improper or illegal way. Evidence of that presented by the Trust board to date. f**k ALL!  Nothing but a hysterical hissy fit over money being deposited in one account controlled by club officials rather than another.  Prove someone else other than the club owns or controls that account. Prove it or shut it.  Prove even part of that money was spent or disposed of in an improper or illegal way. You can't or you'd have done it.

10 hours ago, WC Boggs said:

What I do know is that the deposited money was plain to see in the audited accounts.

Pray tell us where in the audited accounts it appears.  If it is "plain to see", we would all like to see it!

35 minutes ago, King Crownest said:

If you got an electric shock every time you told a lie, you'd have hair like Don King.

The money is not plain to see in the club's audited accounts.

Because the club auditor didn't audit that account.

He didn't audit that account because it's not a club account.

Which is why the trust board is still asking what this £4,000 of members' money was spent on.

Still waiting to hear.

You're a member of the trust. Are YOU not curious where YOUR money's gone??

If the deposit does not appear in the audited accounts, then where did it appear?

I'm still not hearing  anything indicating that the money was spent . I might be curious what it was spent on, if it being spent was a fact rather than an assumption. 

8 minutes ago, Red Watch said:

Pray tell us where in the audited accounts it appears.  If it is "plain to see", we would all like to see it!

I assumed that's where they found it, because that's the accounts they were demanding to see. If it was located elsewhere I'm happy to be enlightened where. 

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

I assumed that's where they found it, because that's the accounts they were demanding to see. If it was located elsewhere I'm happy to be enlightened where. 

But you told us earlier that "the deposited money was plain to see in the audited accounts".  Might I suggest that you refrain from trying to emulate Boris Johnson and stick to the truth rather than peddling lies each time you come on here.

The clear message I am getting is that nobody should believe a thing you say as it is almost certainly a figment of your over-fertile imagination.  

3 hours ago, Red Watch said:

But you told us earlier that "the deposited money was plain to see in the audited accounts".  Might I suggest that you refrain from trying to emulate Boris Johnson and stick to the truth rather than peddling lies each time you come on here.

The clear message I am getting is that nobody should believe a thing you say as it is almost certainly a figment of your over-fertile imagination.  

I told you that because I thought it to be true and had no reason not to believe it to be true.

Typical you. I ask you to enlighten me on how the account was located and proof it isn't true and you duck it. The truth being you know f**k all beyond what these lying board hunters are feeding people. They say the account doesn't belong to the club, yet neither they or you can say who it does belong to, or who set it up, or when.  Go on, you're so informed, tell me who's account that is. That should be  easy for somebody as well informed as the great you.  What I expect instead is more man child shite about Boris Johnson. 

You must be so disappointed the team won today. Just ruins your Mojo doesn't it. 

32 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

I told you that because I thought it to be true and had no reason not to believe it to be true.

Typical you. I ask you to enlighten me on how the account was located and proof it isn't true and you duck it. The truth being you know f**k all beyond what these lying board hunters are feeding people. They say the account doesn't belong to the club, yet neither they or you can say who it does belong to, or who set it up, or when.  Go on, you're so informed, tell me who's account that is. That should be  easy for somebody as well informed as the great you.  What I expect instead is more man child shite about Boris Johnson. 

You must be so disappointed the team won today. Just ruins your Mojo doesn't it. 

If you ask your mummy nicely I am sure she will gather up your toys so rudely cast out of your playpen in your fit of pique.

You have a remarkable ability to say things which, when challenged, you have to backtrack on.  The deposited money is a case in point.

I haven't ducked anything because I don't have the sort of information you suggest have.  The fact that the club is apparently ducking questions posed by the Trust -probably simple questions which could be answered in a trice - reflects poorly on the Club Board.  What have they got to hide?  In the absence of answers to reasonable questions, people are quite entitled to draw their own conclusions.

Re your last comment - do grow up , son!

7 minutes ago, Red Watch said:

If you ask your mummy nicely I am sure she will gather up your toys so rudely cast out of your playpen in your fit of pique.

You have a remarkable ability to say things which, when challenged, you have to backtrack on.  The deposited money is a case in point.

I haven't ducked anything because I don't have the sort of information you suggest have.  The fact that the club is apparently ducking questions posed by the Trust -probably simple questions which could be answered in a trice - reflects poorly on the Club Board.  What have they got to hide?  In the absence of answers to reasonable questions, people are quite entitled to draw their own conclusions.

Re your last comment - do grow up , son!

That's right you don't have the information. Few of us do. Contexts are rarely if ever supplied with information put out. You know nothing about the account in question. Neither do I, beyond the limited knowledge that it was set up in Peter McKenzie's time and turned over to the club either on his departure, or his passing I don't know which.  That is why I find the repeated allegation that money put in it was somehow removed from the club impossible to swallow and one of the reasons I assumed it was included in the audited accounts. What a a crime. I should be tried sentenced and hung. 

I look for some indication that the money was actually spent. It's never supplied.  All I know is the same thing you know, that money was deposited there.  "probably simple questions that be answered in a trice" Pray tell how you know that without knowing what the questions were, because we don't get told.   Is there some constitutional rule says money can't be deposited there? If there is quote it and act on it. Give us a bloody context. 

As for my mother, she passed away years ago git.  Not exactly adult yourself.  I can't wait to actually hear your boundless joy that we won today. Probably something you could say in a trice.

Just received an E Mail from the Trust, informing me and other Trust members of a Special General Meeting on Tuesday 26th July at 7.00pm at the Forth Valley College Drip Road Campus, Stirling. 

The Trust Board have received the following Resolution signed by 73 members. 

1. That the members notice from the Society to the Directors of Stirling Albion Football and Athletic Club Limited (The Company) dated 4th June 2022 namely being a notice requiring the Company to convene a general meeting for the purpose of considering and if thought fit . for the passing of the resolution for the removal of John Stuart Brown, Lorri Diana Graham and Colin Michael Rowley as Directors of the Company. 

The removal of the said Directors would be contrary to the best interests of the Company. The members of the Society appending their signatures to this resolution are materially concerned that no mandate from the members of the Society has been obtained to seek a general meeting of the Company and/or that no mandate from the members of the Society has been obtained to seek the removal of the aforementioned Directors of the Company. 

Their you have it the gang of 73 are at it again. This group of Directors are once again at it, trying to cling onto power backed by their cronies. Lets hope the Trust members tell them GTF. 

I have been an Albion supporter for over 50 years and apart from periods for work commitments I have followed the team home and away and I am lucky enough to have some tremendous memories to look back on. 

It is hard to believe what is happening to the club we all support, it is extremely dangerous to the long term security and existence of our Club. 

If we analyse this more in a business way then there is not a business in the land that would carry on this way and risk the consequences of these actions by looking to remove the whole operational team like this. I have many years of experience leading and managing many challenging organisations and believe me what is happening here should just not be happening in this way. Directors can come and go, it happens all the time but all organisations must maintain a level of consistency. The most worrying aspect with all of this is that the directors do so much more for our club, they are the operators, managers and supervisors of the business as well as supporters like you and I. It is clear removing them all would simply mean the day to day, weekly and monthly operational tasks of the business stop. 

Anyone who is naive enough to assume that a new team can just walk in and take over are clearly being unrealistic ( especially when it is not clear who is waiting in the wings to take over ). It’s a business risk that is not worth taking. 

I have been involved in a sale / take over of a business three times and why do you think in the majority of cases the directors / management team are encouraged to stay on?  

It is clear there are problems that must be sorted but in all honesty this approach is not the way, it will only lead to a disastrous outcome. Very worrying. The least all Albion Supporters deserve whether a trust member or not, is to get a full, frank and honest understanding of the concerns, problems and motives behind what is going on.

In truth very few of us know the full facts. Do we?

14 minutes ago, càirdeas said:

Directors can come and go

Indeed they do - they are usually appointed without any reference to shareholders including the majority shareholder viz the Trust.  Meantime, directors remain in situ for long periods and do not submit themselves for re-election  

I too have misgivings about ousting directors en masse and the consequences of such action, but it is all too clear that the Trust has tried to engage with the Club Board over a range of issues but met with silence or a refusal to meet to sort problems out.  What else is the Trust Board to do?

I see that the SPFL has just announced that it is requiring Elgin City FC to attend a disciplinary hearing in two days time over the alleged fielding of an ineligible player in Saturday's game against Ayr United.  Perhaps the SPFLs time would be better deployed satisfying itself that Stirling Albion is being run in accordance with its high standards.   The SPFL might benefit from contacting the Trust Board for feedback in that respect.

1 hour ago, Red Watch said:

I see that the SPFL has just announced that it is requiring Elgin City FC to attend a disciplinary hearing in two days time over the alleged fielding of an ineligible player in Saturday's game against Ayr United.  Perhaps the SPFLs time would be better deployed satisfying itself that Stirling Albion is being run in accordance with its high standards.   The SPFL might benefit from contacting the Trust Board for feedback in that respect.

Well yeah, I mean who on the SPFL wouldn't think  hey Elgin City has committed an infraction, so let's investigate Stirling Albion. 

It takes one sick bunny of a malcontent to come up with that in his head.

2 hours ago, càirdeas said:

I have been an Albion supporter for over 50 years and apart from periods for work commitments I have followed the team home and away and I am lucky enough to have some tremendous memories to look back on. 

It is hard to believe what is happening to the club we all support, it is extremely dangerous to the long term security and existence of our Club. 

If we analyse this more in a business way then there is not a business in the land that would carry on this way and risk the consequences of these actions by looking to remove the whole operational team like this. I have many years of experience leading and managing many challenging organisations and believe me what is happening here should just not be happening in this way. Directors can come and go, it happens all the time but all organisations must maintain a level of consistency. The most worrying aspect with all of this is that the directors do so much more for our club, they are the operators, managers and supervisors of the business as well as supporters like you and I. It is clear removing them all would simply mean the day to day, weekly and monthly operational tasks of the business stop. 

Anyone who is naive enough to assume that a new team can just walk in and take over are clearly being unrealistic ( especially when it is not clear who is waiting in the wings to take over ). It’s a business risk that is not worth taking. 

I have been involved in a sale / take over of a business three times and why do you think in the majority of cases the directors / management team are encouraged to stay on?  

It is clear there are problems that must be sorted but in all honesty this approach is not the way, it will only lead to a disastrous outcome. Very worrying. The least all Albion Supporters deserve whether a trust member or not, is to get a full, frank and honest understanding of the concerns, problems and motives behind what is going on.

In truth very few of us know the full facts. Do we?

This situation is off the present Clubs Board making. These directors have ignored the Supporters Trust for far too long and its time that they were removed. Any group of Directors who refuse to communicate and talk to the owners of the Club the Supporters Trust need to be removed. 

Not only that but they have chosen a path to try and frustrate the Trust by their gang of supporters. the gang of 73 who have supported this attempt by them to stay in power no matter the consequences to the Club. As I said the sooner this clique is removed the better for the continued future of the Club. 

2 hours ago, Red Watch said:

Indeed they do - they are usually appointed without any reference to shareholders including the majority shareholder viz the Trust.  Meantime, directors remain in situ for long periods and do not submit themselves for re-election  

I too have misgivings about ousting directors en masse and the consequences of such action, but it is all too clear that the Trust has tried to engage with the Club Board over a range of issues but met with silence or a refusal to meet to sort problems out.  What else is the Trust Board to do?

Spot on any group of Directors who refuse to talk to the owners and ignore them deserve to be kick out. The future of this Club is at stake, we cannot go on in the present manner. It has to stop. 

10 hours ago, rhliston said:

This situation is off the present Clubs Board making. These directors have ignored the Supporters Trust for far too long and its time that they were removed. Any group of Directors who refuse to communicate and talk to the owners of the Club the Supporters Trust need to be removed. 

Not only that but they have chosen a path to try and frustrate the Trust by their gang of supporters. the gang of 73 who have supported this attempt by them to stay in power no matter the consequences to the Club. As I said the sooner this clique is removed the better for the continued future of the Club. 

This situation and  entire chain of events was kicked off by YOU, not the, club board.

The 73 members you dismiss as a gang, has virtually every volunteer and employee of the club within it,  you stupid man.

Everybody from the ladies who work the turnstiles, the hospitality team, through to the club doctor has signed up .

The Trust board has had to be forced by the membership to hold a vote, to counter an attempted coup led by them and a handful of shareholders.  You might see Lions when you look at Kim Jong Thompson, Emslie, Allardyce and the rest of them.  I just see  DINNER.