A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

55 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Not when the person in question had been harassing board members with hostile messages. On top of that he had already been facing action  by the Trust board itself for harassment of trust members.. At which point  he resigned from the trust.  Only to rejoin later and get himself elected to the Trust board itself and continue to behave in an inappropriate way.  

Who are you talking about WC Boggs please name names ? 

Edited by rhliston

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I've no dog in this fight, but surely the club board refusing to meet with a Trust board member elected by the membership of the Trust is the very definition of refusing to be accountable to the Trust membership?

Not only did Stuart Brown and John Daly refuse to meet with the Trust Board but they refused to meet as well with the owners of the Club The Supporters Trust who own 83% of the Shares in Stirling Albion Football Club. 

48 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

If he had been facing action by the Trust Board how has been elected to the Trust Board and allowed to continue to behave in an inappropriate way?

All this is making a mockery of your club unfortunately.

There's no if about it. He was facing action. He stood for election after it all blew over, some 50 members, including me voted against him. I think 70 odd voted in favour.  It's repeated civil war at this club and you're right it is making a mockery of it. This is why I personally have turned against our model of fan ownership. Be nice if it worked but it doesn't. The fans are split in two factions who either support one board or the other and it never ends.

58 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

If he had been facing action by the Trust Board how has been elected to the Trust Board and allowed to continue to behave in an inappropriate way?

All this is making a mockery of your club unfortunately.

I have posted a response to WC Boggs asking him to name the person concerned, we shall see if he responds with the name of the person concerned.

7 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Not only did Stuart Brown and John Daly refuse to meet with the Trust Board but they refused to meet as well with the owners of the Club The Supporters Trust who own 83% of the Shares in Stirling Albion Football Club. 

That's funny, because Stuart Brown just did meet with the shareholders and you were there.

Just now, WC Boggs said:

You've named him yourself repeatedly. Feel free to do it again.

So your not going to name the person concerned WC Boggs. Are you a coward WC Boggs, I ask  you please name the person concerned for a second time. You are quite happy to come on this forum and post your responses on it but when challenged to back your responses you refuse. How very cowardly of you WC Boggs. 

3 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

That's funny, because Stuart Brown just did meet with the shareholders and you were there.

Only after the Trust Board called for an EGM of the Shareholders WC Boggs. Before that he had refused to call for a meeting of the Shareholders for a number of years. Is that not correct WC Boggs. ? 

Just now, rhliston said:

So your not going to name the person concerned WC Boggs. Are you a coward WC Boggs, I ask  you please name the person concerned for a second time. You are quite happy to come on this forum and post your responses on it but when challenged to back your responses you refuse. How very cowardly of you WC Boggs. 

You know damn well who it is. If it was only just to annoy you I'd say naff off.

Just now, WC Boggs said:

You know damn well who it is. If it was only just to annoy you I'd say naff off.

So despite me asking you in 2 occasions to name the person concerned you refuse to do so. Is that correct WC Boggs. You must be a big man eh WC Boggs you don`t have the courage of your convictions, trying to deflect giving a straight answer. dearie me. 😂

Just now, rhliston said:

Only after the Trust Board called for an EGM of the Shareholders WC Boggs. Before that he had refused to call for a meeting of the Shareholders for a number of years. Is that not correct WC Boggs. ? 

That is a total contradiction of what the Trust board told the membership. They told the membership that several shareholders had called for an EGM, not the Trust board. Why would Stuart Brown call for a meeting of the shareholders? You need to get your story straight.

8 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

.......and mysteriously the shareholders were asked to refrain from talking to others about some of the issues raised.  This has the stench of a sewage farm.

2 minutes ago, rhliston said:

So despite me asking you in 2 occasions to name the person concerned you refuse to do so. Is that correct WC Boggs. You must be a big man eh WC Boggs you don`t have the courage of your convictions, trying to deflect giving a straight answer. dearie me. 😂

Considering evasion is your speciality I find that hilarious.

1 minute ago, WC Boggs said:

That is a total contradiction of what the Trust board told the membership. They told the membership that several shareholders had called for an EGM, not the Trust board. Why would Stuart Brown call for a meeting of the shareholders? You need to get your story straight.

Did I say Stuart Brown call for a meeting of Shareholders NO 

1 minute ago, Red Watch said:

.......and mysteriously the shareholders were asked to refrain from talking to others about some of the issues raised.  This has the stench of a sewage farm.

I wasn't there  so don't bother me with it. Bother someone who was there. 

1 minute ago, WC Boggs said:

Considering evasion is your speciality I find that hilarious.

"Considering evasion is your speciality I find that hilarious" I think you want to look at your previous posts WC Boggs before pointing the finger at me. I have asked you on 2 occasions to name the person to whom you were referring to in your posts and you have refused to do so. Says it all doesn`t it. 😂

1 minute ago, rhliston said:

Did I say Stuart Brown call for a meeting of Shareholders NO 

I  quote your own words there for all to see. "he had refused to call for a meeting of the shareholders for a number of years."  Yet again you lie about writing what you have written.  I repeat why would he call for one?  Why did you say The Trust board called for a shareholder's meeting, when they say the shareholders called for it? Are you accusing the Trust board of telling porkies?

6 minutes ago, rhliston said:

"Considering evasion is your speciality I find that hilarious" I think you want to look at your previous posts WC Boggs before pointing the finger at me. I have asked you on 2 occasions to name the person to whom you were referring to in your posts and you have refused to do so. Says it all doesn`t it. 😂

I get bored at questions from a complete nutter.

2 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

I  quote your own words there for all to see. "he had refused to call for a meeting of the shareholders for a number of years."  Yet again you lie about writing what you have written.  I repeat why would he call for one?  Why did you say The Trust board called for a shareholder's meeting, when they say the shareholders called for it? Are you accusing the Trust board of telling porkies?

Just don`t try and change the subject WC Boggs, you were asked a straight question to name the person you were referring to in previous posts and you have refused to do so. Fact, clearly you don`t want to or unable to name the person concerned. How very brave of you.