A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

22 hours ago, rhliston said:

Or you are forced to respond to the misinformation put out by WC Boggs. 

Oh yeah. Information like saying the Trust board were on a power grab. Then oh look a total blatant power grab.

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

Oh yeah. Information like saying the Trust board were on a power grab. Then oh look a total blatant power grab.

Really, so what do you call the gang of 74 silly and failed attempt to remove the entire Trust Board then. ? 

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

Really, so what do you call the gang of 74 silly and failed attempt to remove the entire Trust Board then. ? 

House cleaning.

What do you call the Trust board not giving a date for the membership AGM?  I call it cowardice!

You were at the shareholders meeting. So, was there a vote taken on The Trust board's plan to remove the Club board or not?

House cleaning.

What do you call the Trust board not giving a date for the membership AGM?  I call it cowardice!

You were at the shareholders meeting. So, was there a vote taken on The Trust board's plan to remove the Club board or not?

It was explained at the informal meeting on Tuesday night that the reason no date for the AGM has been set yet was due to the fact that after  the resolutions to remove all the Trust Board were received it was felt giving a date was pointless as the Trust Board might not be in place. Surprised that you did not know that. 

What Trust Boards Plan to remove the Club Board at the Shareholders Meeting. ? Again surprised you did not know that. 

You are not too well informed about what is happening are you, thought your master would have told you that. 

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

It was explained at the informal meeting on Tuesday night that the reason no date for the AGM has been set yet was due to the fact that after  the resolutions to remove all the Trust Board were received it was felt giving a date was pointless as the Trust Board might not be in place. Surprised that you did not know that. 

What Trust Boards Plan to remove the Club Board at the Shareholders Meeting. ? Again surprised you did not know that. 

You are not too well informed about what is happening are you, thought your master would have told you that. 

How could the Trust board possibly be removed before the AGM took place, when the Trust board have refused to allow a vote on the resolution to remove them? That is one pathetic and deceitful excuse for not holding the AGM.   Let's try the obvious and less fanciful reason for a date not being set. If the AGM goes ahead, then a vote on your resolution on removing Stuart Brown goes ahead. If that resolution fails, then the entire trust board has to resign, because they have declared they can't work with the club board. I'm surprised you did not know that.

The Trust board's plan that it has admitted to itself and you have discussed on here. I'm not surprised you deny what you have written about yourself, you do it habitually.

This is the second time I have asked a shareholder present at that  EGM if a vote was taken at it or not. For the second time that question has been dodged.  So no I am not well informed on that, because it seems the shareholders don't seem to want members informed on that.  The trust board haven't been informative on that either.  Transparency eh.  Great how those who call for it are about as transparent as sheet lead.

32 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

How could the Trust board possibly be removed before the AGM took place, when the Trust board have refused to allow a vote on the resolution to remove them? That is one pathetic and deceitful excuse for not holding the AGM.   Let's try the obvious and less fanciful reason for a date not being set. If the AGM goes ahead, then a vote on your resolution on removing Stuart Brown goes ahead. If that resolution fails, then the entire trust board has to resign, because they have declared they can't work with the club board. I'm surprised you did not know that.

The Trust board's plan that it has admitted to itself and you have discussed on here. I'm not surprised you deny what you have written about yourself, you do it habitually.

This is the second time I have asked a shareholder present at that  EGM if a vote was taken at it or not. For the second time that question has been dodged.  So no I am not well informed on that, because it seems the shareholders don't seem to want members informed on that.  The trust board haven't been informative on that either.  Transparency eh.  Great how those who call for it are about as transparent as sheet lead.

The Trust Boards resigns if my resolution fails 🤣 Why would the Trust Board resign if my resolution fails its nothing to do with them is it. ? Talking nonsense man. 

Regarding the Shareholders meeting, Stuart Brown asked that details of the meeting not be leaked, that`s why Shareholders refuse to give any information. I`m surprised you did not know that, clearly you are under orders from your master to cause trouble. 

Edited by rhliston

10 minutes ago, rhliston said:

The Trust Boards resigns if my resolution fails 🤣 Why would the Trust Board resign if my resolution fails its nothing to do with them is it. ? Talking nonsense man. 

Regarding the Shareholders meeting, Stuart Brown asked that details of the meeting not be leaked, that`s why Shareholders refuse to give any information. I`m surprised you did not know that, clearly you are under orders from your master to cause trouble. 

The Trust board declared they can't work with the club board. If Stuart Brown wins and he and the club board  continue, then having declared they can't work with the club board, the Trust board have no alternative but to resign. The only thing nonsensical, would be them attempting to carry on with what they have declared they can't do.  The Trust board know this, but it's not surprising that the simplest of logic is beyond your capacity to process.

Stuart asking for details of the meeting not to be leaked hasn't stopped you leaking them, (however distorted) when it suits you.  

The Trust board declared they can't work with the club board. If Stuart Brown wins and he and the club board  continue, then having declared they can't work with the club board, the Trust board have no alternative but to resign. The only thing nonsensical, would be them attempting to carry on with what they have declared they can't do.  The Trust board know this, but it's not surprising that the simplest of logic is beyond your capacity to process.

Stuart asking for details of the meeting not to be leaked hasn't stopped you leaking them, (however distorted) when it suits you.  

We shall see what happens don`t count you chickens just yet. just responding to your post regarding the Sponsors, remember that. 😀

48 minutes ago, rhliston said:

We shall see what happens don`t count you chickens just yet. just responding to your post regarding the Sponsors, remember that. 😀

The only chickens I've counted are on the Trust board. Remember that.

On 20/05/2022 at 12:29, WC Boggs said:

Certainly. The club board are accountable to both the membership and the shareholders of the Trust.  If people are going to say the club board has in any way refused to be accountable, it needs specifics on instances supplied, not just repeating the words not accountable. 

I've no dog in this fight, but surely the club board refusing to meet with a Trust board member elected by the membership of the Trust is the very definition of refusing to be accountable to the Trust membership?

53 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I've no dog in this fight, but surely the club board refusing to meet with a Trust board member elected by the membership of the Trust is the very definition of refusing to be accountable to the Trust membership?

Not when the person in question had been harassing board members with hostile messages. On top of that he had already been facing action  by the Trust board itself for harassment of trust members.. At which point  he resigned from the trust.  Only to rejoin later and get himself elected to the Trust board itself and continue to behave in an inappropriate way.  

6 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Not when the person in question had been harassing board members with hostile messages. On top of that he had already been facing action  by the Trust board itself for harassment of trust members.. At which point  he resigned from the trust.  Only to rejoin later and get himself elected to the Trust board itself and continue to behave in an inappropriate way.  

If he had been facing action by the Trust Board how has been elected to the Trust Board and allowed to continue to behave in an inappropriate way?

All this is making a mockery of your club unfortunately.