A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

Yes the Trust Board have stated that they will have a plan in place should it be needed. 

They “will have a plan” is different to “they have a plan”. Not surprised you don’t get this tbh. 

10 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Bigger plans than the Club Board have. ? 

Serious questions for you, Shug.  Does the Club Executive have a business plan?  Has it been divulged to the Trust board at any stage?

3 minutes ago, Red Watch said:

Serious questions for you, Shug.  Does the Club Executive have a business plan?  Has it been divulged to the Trust board at any stage?

The honest answer is I have absolutely no idea on both questions.

36 minutes ago, Red Watch said:

I`d bet you the Club Board does not have a business plan. 😀

Just received an e mail from the Trust Board re the Special General Meeting called for Tuesday 17th has been cancelled. 

The e mail reads "Counsel`s Opinion was that a competent SGM cannot be held. therefore we are formally cancelling the  SGM. The reasons were insufficient information has been provided by those requesting the meeting : no reasons have been given for the "no confidence" statement: and the identities of the proposed new Board members are unknown. (See Society Rule 40) 

Instead the Trust Board is holding an informal "Meet the Trust Board" event instead for 19.00 at the Raploch Community Campus. 

Edited by rhliston

9 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Really. I've never asked and nobody has ever said.

What ? you mean to say that despite all of your posts on here you are not on good terms with the Club Board, I find that very strange. ! 

3 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Just received an e mail from the Trust Board re the Special General Meeting called for Tuesday 17th has been cancelled. 

The e mail reads "Counsel`s Opinion was that a competent SGM cannot be held. therefore we are formally cancelling the  SGM. The reasons were insufficient information has not been provided by those requesting the meeting : no reasons have been given for the "no confidence" statement: and the identities of the proposed new Board members are unknown. (See Society Rule 40) 

Instead the Trust Board is holding an informal "Meet the Trust Board" event instead for 19.00 at the Raploch Community Campus. 

I think you'll find that the word "not" after "information has", should not be there.

6 minutes ago, rhliston said:

The e mail reads "Counsel`s Opinion was that a competent SGM cannot be held. therefore we are formally cancelling the  SGM. The reasons were insufficient information has not been provided by those requesting the meeting : no reasons have been given for the "no confidence" statement: and the identities of the proposed new Board members are unknown. (See Society Rule 40) 

As I have just reminded the Trust board, your resolution to remove John Daly cited no reason for it at all, yet they put that forward.   How democratic. Those facing a no confidence resolution get to decide not to have one.     Sometimes you've got to....erk....erk run away. Ooh tainted love.

1 minute ago, WC Boggs said:

As I have just reminded the Trust board, your resolution to remove John Daly cited no reason for it at all, yet they put that forward.   How democratic. Those facing a no confidence resolution get to decide not to have one.     Sometimes you've got to....erk....erk run away. Ooh tainted love.

I think you need to go back and read my resolution form again and she what I have written about John Daly. Another mistake WC Boggs 😄

2 minutes ago, rhliston said:

I think you need to go back and read my resolution form again and she what I have written about John Daly. Another mistake WC Boggs 😄

Not on the release we were given by the Trust board there wasn't. It was just John Daly to be removed as a director. No reason given.

2 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Not on the release we were given by the Trust board there wasn't. It was just John Daly to be removed as a director. No reason given.

Let's not be disingenuous.  You don't want to be accused of having Boris Johnson as your role model!

For the avoidance of doubt the resolution submitted by Mr Liston included within Section 3 the following:

"Given the current form of the football club of which Stuart Brown has been Chairman and a
Director for a number of years, I believe a change has to be made in order to save the Club
from losing its place and future in the Senior game in Scotland. Stuart Brown has failed to
take this Club forward and its sad to see the Club struggle at present. We need to replace
Stuart Brown in order to ensure the survival of the Club.
"The recent disclosure of the Trust Board that both Mr Brown and Mr Daly refused to attend
for a Trust Board meeting unless a Trust Director Mr Ian Doyle was not present casts more
reason to remove these men from the Club Board.
"Regarding John Daily for a Supporters Liaison Director his comments published on the Club
Website leave a lot to be desired from a person who is supposed to help foster good
relations with Supporters."

21 minutes ago, rhliston said:

What ? you mean to say that despite all of your posts on here you are not on good terms with the Club Board, I find that very strange. ! 

And me and Stuart blood brothers too, I feel betrayed.

Just now, Red Watch said:

Let's not be disingenuous.  You don't want to be accused of having Boris Johnson as your role model!

For the avoidance of doubt the resolution submitted by Mr Liston included within Section 3 the following:

"Given the current form of the football club of which Stuart Brown has been Chairman and a
Director for a number of years, I believe a change has to be made in order to save the Club
from losing its place and future in the Senior game in Scotland. Stuart Brown has failed to
take this Club forward and its sad to see the Club struggle at present. We need to replace
Stuart Brown in order to ensure the survival of the Club.
"The recent disclosure of the Trust Board that both Mr Brown and Mr Daly refused to attend
for a Trust Board meeting unless a Trust Director Mr Ian Doyle was not present casts more
reason to remove these men from the Club Board.
"Regarding John Daily for a Supporters Liaison Director his comments published on the Club
Website leave a lot to be desired from a person who is supposed to help foster good
relations with Supporters."

As ever I will check back on the notification I received and get back to you.