A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

8 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

It might help people take your proposals to change the club structure more seriously if you could learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”. (And “their” and “there”.)

It would help more if he understood that if amalgamated with the Exec, the Trust board would technically cease to exist as a Trust board. This is why I've now asked him twice what constitution changes he plans to define the role of this amalgamated board and how it's going to work. All you get is evasive bullshit for an answer. He's given this as much thought as people would give to a sneeze.

Correction my resolution was to remove Stuart Brown as Chairman NOT the whole Board. The problem is the whole Board is more or less saying that if Stuart Brown goes they will all walk, go to the Club Website, you can read the personal message from Commercial Director Colin Rowley about the removing Stuart Brown. 
Regarding the group waiting in the wings to replace the Board, their is no group. In the event of Stuart Brown being removed it would be up to the owners of the Club to find replacements. I`m quite sure they have contingency plans in place should this happen. 

So it’s fucking nuts in that case.

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

It might help people take your proposals to change the club structure more seriously if you could learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”. (And “their” and “there”.)

beat me too it

Just now, TheWestStand said:

It's a rare laugh being a Stirling Albion fan 

Up until last year I would have defended fan ownership, because of my fear of landing in debt again. Not anymore.  Rather a sugar daddy moneybags chairman, than more of a feuding madhouse.  Berwick are fans owned too. The year they went down was beset with political infighting and coup attempts. F..k that for a game of soldiers.

13 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Up until last year I would have defended fan ownership, because of my fear of landing in debt again. Not anymore.  Rather a sugar daddy moneybags chairman, than more of a feuding madhouse.  Berwick are fans owned too. The year they went down was beset with political infighting and coup attempts. F..k that for a game of soldiers.

Our problem is not fan ownership, but fan management.

1 hour ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

So it’s fucking nuts in that case.

I wouldn`t put it like that but yes its a crazy situation for the owners of the Club, the Supporters Trust find themselves in. 

36 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

The reason Berwick went down was because of the manager they hired Johnny Harvey. Simply not up to the task. Has just done the same with Camelon Juniors.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, WC Boggs said:

Welcome to the eternal Punch and Judy show, that is our version of fan ownership.  

Nothing wrong with fan ownership, its some of the people in positions of power at Forthbank who are the problem. They have failed to take this Club forward and should go. 

Edited by rhliston

Just now, rhliston said:

Nothing wrong with fan ownership, its the some of the people in positions of power at Forthbank who are the problem. They have failed to take this Club forward and should go. 

If those "some of the people in positions of power" do go, I'll give whatever people you want to take over, two seasons max to blow all the financial progress away and end up getting booted out for it.  

Thought about how you're going to sell an amalgamated board to the membership yet?  

29 minutes ago, rhliston said:

The reason Berwick went down was because of the manager they hired Johnny Harvey. Simply not up to the task. Has just done the same with Camelon Juniors.

Reveal hidden contents

Harvey failed, but the chaos going on in a power struggle didn't help him.

FFS - you have put forward a motion to replace the Chairman with no one lined up to replace him. But you are sure that there is a “contingency plan”. Has any credible individual actually offered to take on the role? This is Stirling Albion we’re talking about. It is a pretty thankless task. My sympathy to Stuart Brown, and his Board, if this is what he has to contend with.

11 minutes ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

FFS - you have put forward a motion to replace the Chairman with no one lined up to replace him. But you are sure that there is a “contingency plan”. Has any credible individual actually offered to take on the role? This is Stirling Albion we’re talking about. It is a pretty thankless task. My sympathy to Stuart Brown, and his Board, if this is what he has to contend with.

To be honest I don't know  why Stuart, Colin and the rest have put up with it. It's been a non stop social media campaign of smear and innuendo for 5 years or more. I'd have given them two fingers and walked years ago. In fact I'm thinking of giving a two fingered farewell as a supporter when this is over whatever happens.  I've followed the Albion 61 of my 68 years but I don't want to be in a club with these people.

21 minutes ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

Yes the Trust Board have stated that they will have a plan in place should it be needed. 

1 minute ago, WC Boggs said:

To be honest I don't know  why Stuart, Colin and the rest have put up with it. It's been a non stop social media campaign of smear and innuendo for 5 years or more. I'd have given them two fingers and walked years ago. In fact I'm thinking of giving a two fingered farewell as a supporter when this is over whatever happens.  I've followed the Albion 61 of my 68 years but I don't want to be in a club with these people.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

11 minutes ago, rhliston said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

There's only one reason I don't slag an utter moron like you lower than whale shit.  It's because the English dictionary doesn't contain words evil enough to describe you.