A Message to All Stirling Albion Trust Members

Evasive Junk is it, [emoji4]  WC BOGGS let me ask you a question ARE YOU A CLUB BOARD STOOGE ? From going back and reading some of your previous message I think that their is someone behind you telling you what to write, I don`t believe you are clever enough to come up with that by yourself. Clearly somebody is pulling your strings, I think I know who it is ITS STUART BROWN ISNT IT. ? 
Clearly he doesn`t want to come out in the open and have a go at me but instead he uses someone less intelligent to be his Patsy LIKE YOU WC BOGGS isn`t that the case. ? 
I look forward to your response WC BOGGS, no doubt it will take a while as you will have to go back to your mastermind to have him come up with a response to this. 
Look forward to hearing from you again [emoji4]

Haha, knowing who WC Boggs is, I find this funny [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

Evasive Junk is it, 😊  WC BOGGS let me ask you a question ARE YOU A CLUB BOARD STOOGE ? From going back and reading some of your previous message I think that their is someone behind you telling you what to write, I don`t believe you are clever enough to come up with that by yourself. Clearly somebody is pulling your strings, I think I know who it is ITS STUART BROWN ISNT IT. ? 

Clearly he doesn`t want to come out in the open and have a go at me but instead he uses someone less intelligent to be his Patsy LIKE YOU WC BOGGS isn`t that the case. ? 

I look forward to your response WC BOGGS, no doubt it will take a while as you will have to go back to your mastermind to have him come up with a response to this. 

Look forward to hearing from you again 😊

Did Stuart Brown shag your wife?

2 hours ago, rhliston said:

Evasive Junk is it, 😊  WC BOGGS let me ask you a question ARE YOU A CLUB BOARD STOOGE ? From going back and reading some of your previous message I think that their is someone behind you telling you what to write, I don`t believe you are clever enough to come up with that by yourself. Clearly somebody is pulling your strings, I think I know who it is ITS STUART BROWN ISNT IT. ? 

Your wish is granted.  Oh yes. In fact only last week Stuart and I slit our palms, mingled our blood, and became blood brothers in the traditional native American ritual.  That's pish of course, but feel free to spread it around with your usual acumen for that. In fact Stuart and I have had many disagreements, but they never get personal. Sometimes I've been right and he's been proved wrong and sometimes it's been the other way round.  During the let's have Marty episode I sweetly and politely told Stuart I'd have his head on a spike in the Peak car park if he succeeded in persuading the board that was a good idea.  Our disagreement over that didn't last long, as we promptly got thumped at home by Forfar the next Saturday and Stuart equally promptly dropped that as an idea. I do know Stuart very well. I have great respect for him as both chairman and as a human being, but he could no more dictate what I say than you can Mr Liston. In fact he knows me too well to even dare try that.  Do not try to dictate to me how fast I have to respond to your pish Mr Liston. I have only just read it and after finishing a cup of tea first, I'm on it.

You won't mind me replying in kind to your methodology of attack though. If you can dish it out you can surely take it.  I  don't believe you and your seconder launched your resolution off your own bat.  I do think you're dumb enough though.  What an amazing coincidence that your resolution comes after Stuart Brown's  arch Nemesis Jim Thompson gets back on the "impartial"  Trust board.  What a coincidence it follows his old obsession with Stuart Brown and not only that, gets him on an amalgamated board, with Stuart Brown gone and  the voting power on operational matters he pursued in the past.  Are you a useful idiot for that string puller Mr Liston?  I can no more prove a suggestion like that, you can prove yours, but if we're going to go as low as that, I'll get right down there with you and rumble.  

18 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Your wish is granted.  Oh yes. In fact only last week Stuart and I slit our palms, mingled our blood, and became blood brothers in the traditional native American ritual.  That's pish of course, but feel free to spread it around with your usual acumen for that. In fact Stuart and I have had many disagreements, but they never get personal. Sometimes I've been right and he's been proved wrong and sometimes it's been the other way round.  During the let's have Marty episode I sweetly and politely told Stuart I'd have his head on a spike in the Peak car park if he succeeded in persuading the board that was a good idea.  Our disagreement over that didn't last long, as we promptly got thumped at home by Forfar the next Saturday and Stuart equally promptly dropped that as an idea. I do know Stuart very well. I have great respect for him as both chairman and as a human being, but he could no more dictate what I say than you can Mr Liston. In fact he knows me too well to even dare try that.  Do not try to dictate to me how fast I have to respond to your pish Mr Liston. I have only just read it and after finishing a cup of tea first, I'm on it.

You won't mind me replying in kind to your methodology of attack though. If you can dish it out you can surely take it.  I  don't believe you and your seconder launched your resolution off your own bat.  I do think you're dumb enough though.  What an amazing coincidence that your resolution comes after Stuart Brown's  arch Nemesis Jim Thompson gets back on the "impartial"  Trust board.  What a coincidence it follows his old obsession with Stuart Brown and not only that, gets him on an amalgamated board, with Stuart Brown gone and  the voting power on operational matters he pursued in the past.  Are you a useful idiot for that string puller Mr Liston?  I can no more prove a suggestion like that, you can prove yours, but if we're going to go as low as that, I'll get right down there with you and rumble.  

Oops pardon me, that should have read "than you can prove yours" Typos r us.

4 hours ago, Red Watch said:

A better destination might be the State Hospital at Carstairs.

I`m all for care in the Community but sometimes I`m afraid its gone past that stage for WC Boggs, to the State Mental Hospital he must be sent to protect Society. 😊

27 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

As long as I don't have the room next to yours fine. No more council tax.

And access to a computer or any device capable of connecting to the Internet. 😊

34 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Oh dear oh dear you clearly should seek medical help, I`m afraid if you believe some of the crap who write. A decent psychologist is what you need.

Just contact your local GP tomorrow and I`m sure he would put you in touch with one, Good Bless the NHS. 

5 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Oh dear oh dear you clearly should seek medical help, I`m afraid if you believe some of the crap who write. A decent psychologist is what you need.

Just contact your local GP tomorrow and I`m sure he would put you in touch with one, Good Bless the NHS. 

Well I was only giving back what you were dishing out Mr Liston, so perhaps we should seek an appointment together.  Really is that your best shot?  I at least answered your allegation.  O

1 hour ago, rhliston said:

I`m all for care in the Community but sometimes I`m afraid its gone past that stage for WC Boggs, to the State Mental Hospital he must be sent to protect Society. 😊

Yawn, more evasive crap. Are you actually capable of debate without it?  So far you haven't been.

7 hours ago, rhliston said:

Oh no. The CAPITAL LETTERS are out again. He must mean business. 

Just read the Chairman`s Update from Stuart Brown on the Club Website makes interesting reading. 

Among other things it states " I have my own personal "succession planning" firmly in mind and I will act on it when the time is right for Stirling Albion. That will be when the Club Board is satisfied that a suitable and sustainable "Plan B" is in place" 

Thoughts Guys and Gals. 

Sure. It means Stuart will be happy to step down when someone is found willing to put the hours in as a volunteer to replace him. Someone equally determined to keep our club sustainable and debt free and support the manager within the confines of that.  What's your plan B?

43 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Sure. It means Stuart will be happy to step down when someone is found willing to put the hours in as a volunteer to replace him. Someone equally determined to keep our club sustainable and debt free and support the manager within the confines of that.  What's your plan B?

The owners of the Club the Trust Board have made it known what their plans are in the event of Stuart Brown and Co stepping down in an update to the members of the Trust suggest you red that its on the Trust Web Site. 

15 minutes ago, rhliston said:

The owners of the Club the Trust Board have made it known what their plans are in the event of Stuart Brown and Co stepping down in an update to the members of the Trust suggest you red that its on the Trust Web Site. 

I didn't ask what their plan B was. I asked what yours was.  There is a world of difference between stepping down and being removed in the case of the chairman.  However, eternally fascinated by the Trust board's output, I will look at this plan.  

On 07/04/2022 at 15:16, WC Boggs said:

Instead they went to the local university Film and Media department and secured the assistance of students only too happy to get experience for their CVs at a fraction of the Pixelot costs.

On catch-up reading but Stirling spent a lot on their live stream. Which is why it was not sustainable beyond the post covid captured audience.

It was about 4x as expensive as we were paying in the height of lockdown and we received a substantial rebate from Pixellot which I don't factor into the equation. We also used Dunfermline's system which was more slightly more expensive (still very cheap compared to Stirling's setup) but worked better. This year ours is homegrown and very cost effective.

We have like many other clubs made a substantial five figure income from streaming this season.