Stramash after Largs vs Peasy

37 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

Just seen something about this on twitter (largs statement) .... was it handbags ? 

Yes didnt look to be anything outrageous, no one running about with a trident or anything. Tbf to Largs they came out right away and called it out and seem to be being very proactive about dealing with it. 
The only thing which bothered me about the footage was the smoke bombs which could have set the millport ferry off course and caused a humanitarian disaster. 

Would have been the usual wee fannies barely out of puberty with their fake Stone Island on and daft jackets with ski goggles acting proper naughty! 

Scottish football is riddled with these wee pluke faced wanks.

13 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Would have been the usual wee fannies barely out of puberty with their fake Stone Island on and daft jackets with ski goggles acting proper naughty! 

I can't stand those jackets

46 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Saw boys at a recent game wearing Peaky Blinders hats. 

Needless to say, I was shitting masel'. 

5 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Saw boys at a recent game wearing Peaky Blinders hats. 

Needless to say, I was shitting masel'. 

Aye but its the deep voices that scare ye!!!! The largs mob there baws aint dropped yet lol i cannie wait 2 send my 4 year old boy into them when we play largs haha 

Mon the papers

21 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

No surprise at all. Been trouble the last 3 times I have been at Largs. Is that old idiot still drinking with the young team under the shed ?

Could be risky to jump to conclusions - best wait for any investigation.

there has bee trrouble at big games for over 30 years, issue is fans meet in front of the clubhouse when the playerrs are coming off, yes thistle put up wee fences but the ground needs segregation. park away fans buses and cars on beachway and bring them in at the other end of the ground, a stairway needs cleaning and mud patch gravel laid. fences in the shed and open side giving away fans some cover... any disabled away fans use the home gate

9 hours ago, wintonfan said:

there has bee trrouble at big games for over 30 years, issue is fans meet in front of the clubhouse when the playerrs are coming off, yes thistle put up wee fences but the ground needs segregation. park away fans buses and cars on beachway and bring them in at the other end of the ground, a stairway needs cleaning and mud patch gravel laid. fences in the shed and open side giving away fans some cover... any disabled away fans use the home gate

All unnecessary cost for very little problems. It’s 6th tier football, what is to get so angry about. 

7 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

All unnecessary cost for very little problems. It’s 6th tier football, what is to get so angry about. 

the costs would not be that high, labour and a couple litres of paint for the stairway, used heras site fencing for segregation, (panels can be found used cheap) few bags of concrete and road scrapings