Wales v Austria - Who are we supporting?

Donathan

Austria. Not because I think it'll be an easier game, but because Wales would be an unbearable final as many previous have posted. Hoping for a resounding Austrian victory to be honest

Edited by 2426255

2 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Wales please. Austria were already in the play offs and looked half arsed at times.

Besides doing Diver Gareth in Wales would be great.

That's 'Glass Half Full' talk and, frankly, it's unScottish !!!  Since Mexico 1970 I have experienced Scotland either fucking up World Cup qualifying or fucking up World Cup group stage qualifying. 'Half Glass Empty' is the standard Scottish measure resulting from that experience. We will not, I repeat, not knock a Gareth Bale led Wales out of the World Cup in Cardiff.  Therefore it has to be Austria, please I beg you. B

16 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

That's 'Glass Half Full' talk and, frankly, it's unScottish !!!  Since Mexico 1970 I have experienced Scotland either fucking up World Cup qualifying or fucking up World Cup group stage qualifying. 'Half Glass Empty' is the standard Scottish measure resulting from that experience. We will not, I repeat, not knock a Gareth Bale led Wales out of the World Cup in Cardiff.  Therefore it has to be Austria, please I beg you. B

Exactly my experiences Kennie. First Scotland game was the draw with West Germany in the 70 qualifiers. I just feel we have a better team than Wales at the mo if we can develop a strategy to keep Bale quiet. It only being down the road should also help. Plus that big Austrian centre forward gives me the fear

26 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Anyone bought their tickets for the Wales/Austria friendlies yet? Assume they are collection in Cardiff or Vienna?

I'm waiting on Wales dropping down in points tomorrow.

Got my tickets just after sales started.

Only option was "Collect in Person".

I’d imagine when the winner of Wales Austria is known along with the other Semi winners, soon there after there will be a revised Nations League Fixtures issued for countries affected by our WC Semi / Final still to be played.

I hope they don’t move our Dublin match, too much organised and spent on that one already. 

As for this thread, I think we’d have a slightly better chance getting a win in Wales but they are a horrible team to play against and seem to play very well at that Cardiff City Ground. 

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

Especially if we have Patterson and Taylor as wing-backs.

It would be O’Donnell and Robertson unless Patterson forced himself into the Everton team between now and the end of the season.