Jump to content

Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I'm not optimistic we're winning this one 4 zip.

Sorry to be a pedant *, but, as our goal difference is currently a negative number, if you reduce it, it gets "more negative", ie further away from zero...

 

 

 

 

* blatantly not true, I obviously love being a pedant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Sorry to be a pedant *, but, as our goal difference is currently a negative number, if you reduce it, it gets "more negative", ie further away from zero...

 

 

 

 

* blatantly not true, I obviously love being a pedant

Both a pedant and wrong - bravo!

If it's a negative and you reduce it it becomes less negative.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, hk blues said:

Both a pedant and wrong - bravo!

If it's a negative and you reduce it it becomes less negative.  

So, if you take 5 away from -5, you get zero??!! Have a word with your maths teacher…


We will be in a worse position with regards to our goal difference at 3pm tomorrow than we will be at midday. Guaranteed.   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

2 - 3. A good start to the first half, then a sloppy second half and a squeaky bum finish. 

 

 

Haha good one! That would require two shots on target. It would be a nice change if we could get one shot on target.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

So, if you take 5 away from -5, you get zero??!! Have a word with your maths teacher…


We will be in a worse position with regards to our goal difference at 3pm tomorrow than we will be at midday. Guaranteed.   

 

You're at it.

To keep it simple, if you make a payment on a loan do you owe more or less than before?

Mon tae feck Bud!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People Joe about their teams having tombola lineups, but our management team seem to have genuinely resorted to this at this point. No surprise, considering I still doubt they know anything about the team at this point.

Hey, maybe it'll work...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Cardinal Richelieu changed the title to Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...