Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

I'm just curious as to why you would think using the term 'Them' would refer to anything other than Celtic fans?

I hear it being said all the time, stuff like "we've got Them at Ibrox in a fortnight". I'd hazard a guess it's also a term used by Celtic fans referring to Rangers fans.

Most folk I see using it are massive bigots and just used as another masked term of hatred.

Edit: I’ve replied to you directly as you’re the only sensible Rangers poster on here in recent times.

Edited by stressball

3 minutes ago, stressball said:

Most folk I see using it are massive bigots and just used as another masked term of hatred.

Edit: I’ve replied to you directly as you’re the only sensible Rangers poster on here in recent times.

Aye you've got to watch out for those "massive bigots" who use bigoted words like "them".

Hopefully Call it oot will sort this out.

In fairness, the frothing very much started from what can only hope is a rangers supporting troll. 
Let's not forget that we're talking about a poster who had an account binned previously because despite being warned by the mods, literally couldn't stop him excitedly posting about child abuse in an old firm points scoring exercise. Absolute lowest rung of the societal ladder stuff.

5 hours ago, stressball said:

‘Them’ now a ‘masked term of hatred’ 😂😂

Self awareness is not his strong point 

On 21/03/2022 at 13:31, AB1872 said:

Like they did when McLaughlan gave away a penalty at Dens recently?

Both were penalties but only one should have been a Red as the Dundee defender is making no attempt to play ball

You obviously didn’t see the decision Madden didn’t give Rangers at Tannadice recently!

Two penalties / Two sending offs and the cowardly b*****d only gave Rangers one decision out of the 4!

Corrupt to the core 

you still havent answered the question..would dundee have got a penalty like that v rangers...a simple yes or no..its not fucking hard.

the penalty we got earlier in the season was a stonewaller..mcmullan had knocked the ball past the keeper..and lets not pretend the keeper made a genuine attempt to play the ball as the ball was long past him when the leg came out

i couldnt give a f**k what you did or didnt get v dundee united(he also failed to send jack off(i think) for a potential leg breaking tackle..but we wont talk about shite like that now will we.

i'll ask you again as i think you have the attention span of a goldfish..WOULD DUNDEE HAVE GOT A DECISION LIKE THAT V RANGERS...yes or no.

20 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

🤣aye sure and it wouldnt have been morelos defending a cross ball..so take aff the fucking blinkers.

Actually Morelos comes back to defend corners and is actually pretty decent in the air for a weeish guy 

You think I’m the one with blinkers? Mark McGhee thought it was the correct decision. Is he blinkered ?

Dermott Gallagher, no friend of Rangers, thought it was the correct call. Is he blinkered?